Chapter 12: The Missing Puzzle Pieces

Peter gets thrown back into the cell while Baldie and Caterpillar leaves. Mj, Ned and Flash rush over to him but he puts his arm out as he starts to cough up the blood that was left in his mouth from getting punched.

After the third cough, he falls to the floor but the three teens quickly catch him and slowly lower him down against their cell wall.

He's breathing heavily and only his face looks freshly bruised. Mj, Ned and Flash have no clue what they did to him but they know it's not good.

"It's not good" Peter voices their thoughts. "Nor-" Peter gets cut off by a hoarse and painful cough before continuing, "Normans testing out my blood before transferring it to his. It's going to take at least a few weeks but he's getting close."

"Well he's not going to have time too" Mj determinedly states.

"Yea the avengers are going to come here and beat everyone's ass while also getting us back to the tower" Ned agrees with Mj.

"And then this will all be over" Flash assures.

Peter looks at them with hope in his eyes. He can only hope that their words are true. There is no telling what if those words weren't.

                   <><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's been a whole god damn day.

It's October 2nd on a cloudy Friday early afternoon.

Friday is still decoding and tracking everything so that hasn't really helped.

Tony, Rhodey, Nat and Yelena all went out to look at some underground places but they came up with nothing so far.

Steve had fed their little guest but didn't talk to her as instructed. There wasn't even much to say without starting a yelling match.

May, Happy, Sam, Bucky, Pepper and Steve have all been trying to help with the look from not leaving the tower through the computers, holograms and Red Wing but also came up with nothing.

Scott, Kurt, Dave, Luis, Clint and Laura are still trying to help from their homes but like everyone else, they had got nothing.

It's leaving everyone upset, mad and definitely on edge but trying to not let it get fully to them yet it's hard.

May had been keeping Delmar and Marissa Leeds updated as promised. Delmar had asked about the video and May had told him what they had confirmed. The base is underground and Norman Osborn is the Green Goblin.

Luis had texted in their group chat about trying a truth serum but Nat had told him that she got it covered so that is what she's going to do.

Nat is carrying down a tray of food and water for Gwen despite not wanting too. She had gotten her pee break for the morning and will get two more throughout the day since they really don't want to clean up pee and aren't that mean. They can only hope Peter and the kids are getting pee breaks as well along with food.

Nat shuts the interrogation room door and places the tray of food in front of Gwen before sitting across from her. Gwen hesitates before she places her hands that are cuffed on the table before taking a sip of her water.

"None of its poison. That'd be stupid of us to do if we want answers from you" Nat informs right away after silence.

"Figured" Gwen mumbles.

"Where's the underground base?" Nat asks.

Gwen looks up at her after looking down at her food, confused.