Chapter 5: Death to the Future

⚠️PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE⚠️

Peter has been extremely tired of all of this. He just wants to go home but it seems like that won't be happening any time soon. He had lost count of the days and has no clue on the time. He doesn't want to loose faith in Tony or anyone but he is. It's been days and he's been experimented and tortured on. He's so tired of it all. He won't be surprise if they kill him but he knows they won't cause Green Goblin still wants his blood or whatever.

He claims he needs more tests to have a guess on what will happen to him when he puts Peters blood into his own but Peter feels like he's just stalling. He doesn't know whether the villain is stalling because he is scared or he truly does need more tests or because he is still formalizing his plan. Either way, Peter doesn't like it at all.

He's scared for what they will be putting him through today. His healing factor has been slowing down and now he has scars littering his body. Since his healing factor is slow, that also means more blood gets poured out of his body since there isn't anything there to stop it besides his hands trying to apply some pressure.

Peter is scared and just wants to go home. He's been praying to all gods to have them find him already.

                   <><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's Thursday September 20th, so the two teens are at school and May has her shift during the day again so she's at work. Nat, Yelena and Tony are in the vents of Oscorp with Scott, Luis, Dave and Kurt all back on comms who are all staying quiet unless they find something, not wanting them to get caught. Pepper, Happy, Laura and Clint are still helping to search but on computers and at their respective homes cause Clint is still on house arrest obviously.

Last night Nat had been thinking about contacting Steve for help but she knows that won't get anywhere with Tony. She'll just have to try and convince him but he's a very stubborn billionaire.

Osborn had came into work a little late today and when someone had asked him, he claimed it was traffic. Tony had scoffed at that but no one commented otherwise. So far, Osborn had just been stuck in his office casually looking and signing papers. He didn't even open up the locked draw yet.

It had been reaching one and Nat, Yelena and Tony were all hungry and tired. They feel like their whole bodies have gone numb with staying in the tight vents but there weren't much of things they could do to prevent their bodies going numb or that they're hungry. They were determined and didn't want to leave their spots unless Norman had decided to leave his office.

That was until it was nearing 1:30 in the afternoon and Norman was eyeing his locked draw. After waiting for thirteen seconds, both spies were counting, he had unlocked the draw and opened it. He looked at it for two seconds before pulling out a manilla folder. 

When he opens up the folder, he just stares at the papers inside possibly to decide what to do. That quickly gets disregarded as he closes the folder and puts it down while he is now opening up his computer and typing away.

Sadly, the vents don't show behind his desk so they have no clue what was in that folder and what he is now looking up but it leaves them to be very curious.

"Fri, can you see what Normans searching up on his computer?" Tony quietly whispers.

"No sir, I am afraid not. It is in a private and very secured browser, same goes with everything else on his computer. It's very high security" Friday informs.

"Great" Tony scoffs a bit too loud.

Just in that moment, Norman picks his head up and away from his computer like he had heard Tony. Nat, Yelena and Tony all hold in their breaths, waiting for what may happen.