Chapter 23: Jolly O' Presents

In total there are two big couches in the comms and two comfortable chairs to face the massive screen tv.

But now, in the corner of the room and opposite from the tv is the Christmas tree with one of the big couches that was moved to over there with the two chairs and a few from the kitchen table.

In true fashion, kids sit on the floor much to their protests and a few of the younger adults since there isn't a ton of room.

"We need a better sitting arrangement next year" Nat settles.

"Definitely like why do we get the floor? Totally unfair" Yelena rolls her eyes. "Aren't you supposed to let ladies get the more comfortable spots?"

On the couch is Bucky, Steve, Rhodey, Tony and Pepper. On the two more comfortable chairs is May and Scott. On the dining room chairs which aren't the kitchen stools are Vision, Sam and Happy. The rest are broken due to some shenanigans and still need to be replaced. So on the floor is Wanda, Yelena, Nat, Clint, Peter, Mj, Ned and Flash.

"I like my spot. I get to be next to the spider baby" Clint chuckles as he messes up Peters hair while he tries to push Clint away.

"I hate my spot. Can someone switch with Clint?" Peter asks.

"Spots are final" Clint smirks.

"Ok! Who'd like to go first?" Rhodey interrupts.

"Why don't we just go in a circle and we all open up a present from that same person?" Wanda suggests to which everyone agrees too.

"I wanna open Peters" Clint states.

"What? No, I'll go last" Peter claims. "I'll open yours instead."

"I don't think this is gonna work" Sam voices his thoughts.

"What about the people who brought people matching things?" Scott agrees.

"Ok so we are never gonna figure out in order then, great" Yelena sarcastically nods.

"Then why don't we go back to Wanda's idea. We go around opening the same persons gift and if that person got someone else a matching, then they say that and those two or more will open it together" Vision figures out.

"Ok but who goes first?" Steve wonders.

"How about we start with Nat and go in a circle from there?" Happy plans.

"What? Why me?" Nat questions.

"What Yelena said, ladies first" Happy pulls the card.

"Then shouldn't Yelena be going first and then it won't be a circle cause all the girls are separated" Scott wonders.

"This is going nowhere" May holds in her laughter.

"I'll open Scott's gift!" Clint settles and before Scott could protest, Clint rips open his present.

Only for him to a open a box and see a shirt that says "Ants Are Better Than Birds" which makes everyone laugh. Clint still says thanks but obviously protests about how he's wrong.

Peter was next and while he was looking for Scott's name, he had found a name saying Cassie.

"Whose Cassie?" Peter wonders.

"Oh right, she's my daughter. She got you something because after me, obviously, you're her favorite hero. You can open it" Scott allows.

Peter grabs the thin but big present and starts to tear it open only to reveal a big poster with Spider-Man pictures, thank you letters signed by probably her classmates and one from Cassie herself. There is another small present laying on-top which Peter takes and unravels the gift to show a Spider-Man keychain.