Chapter 38: Fun Day Besides Almost Burning The Tower Down

It's Friday on March 2nd, after school and the AcaDec team is coming over to the tower for the first time. To be fair, Peter doesn't really want them over because he feels like this isn't apart of the plan but it's going to be safe. If anything happens, the avengers are there.

"I cannot wait!" Sally squeaks.

"After our homework, what do you plan on doing?" Charles wonders.

"We can do anything. I'm sure if Tony really puts anything off limits, he'll say something. The only thing that'll most likely be off limits is his lab and Bruce's lab though Bruce isn't here, he's still off world with Thor somewhere. There's other things to do though too like video games, raid the food, the game room and other things" Peter explains as they approach the limo Happy is in.

They all gather in and talk on the whole way there, thinking of things to do after their homework. Peter keeps tuning in and out of the conversation, more focused on the letter he received today. It's not like he hasn't received creepy letters but this one...it's different.

They're hiding something from you. Gifts from your parents.

-March 2nd

"You ok?" Mj whispers, nudging Peter lightly.

"Mhm" Peter nods.

"You didn't receive a note did you?" Mj questions. Peter doesn't respond so Mj takes it as a yes. "What does it say?"

"Can we not right now? It's nothing too important" Peter shrugs.

"Ok but I'll listen whenever you want to tell me" Mj let's it go.

"Thank you" Peter thanks.

"Yea, no problem" Mj assures.

"What are you guys whispering about?" Ned asks in a non-whisper voice making everyone stop their conversation to look at them.

"Nothing important" Mj answers.

"We're here" Happy announces once he's parked by the private elevator in the garage. Everyone quickly gets out of the limo, sending a thanks to Happy. "Kid, I'm going to pick up your aunt. She had to stop at her friends house to help her with something so just stay outta trouble."

"Ok, thanks Happy!" Peter thanks, hopping out of the limo.

Once everyone was out, Happy drove off. Peter clicked the button on the elevator only for it to immediately open up. Everyone got in and the elevator door shuts.

"Hey Fri! Just take us up to the penthouse please, thanks!" Peter thanks.

"No problem mini boss. Welcome friends" Fri replies.

"So cool!" Cindy gasps.

"So Friday operates the entire tower?" Betty questions.

"Yes I do, I keep everyone in line and make sure nothing gets past Boss" Friday answers.

"When you say everyone do you mean the avengers too?" Abe wonders.

"Especially" Fri responds making people let out small laughs.

"Like Peter?" Flash smirks playfully.

"Sometimes like stop messing with my protocols mini boss. I have more trouble with boss however since he's even more stubborn than mini boss. If you have anymore questions, please ask and I'll assist. We have arrived" Friday claims while everyone thanks her and walks out only to be faced with the avengers.

"Come on! I told you guys not to do this!" Peter whines while his friends just stare at the heroes.

"We forgot" Sam lies.