Chapter 28: What Are Friends For

⚠️PANIC ATTACK⚠️

It's January 3rd on a Tuesday afternoon when Peter gets pushed into a locker.

He was in math class when he felt like someone was watching him only to see everyone focused on their work. However, the feeling didn't go away. Peter felt his airways slowly slip away. Mj and Ned tried to follow him but he told them he was fine and didn't need them to come.

But now he has changed his mind because he's pushed against a locker with the air already knocked out of his lungs and an arm up to his throat. He's begging his airways to get air in but they don't listen.

He looks his attacker in the eye to see Chris and behind him, Flashs ex goons also known as his rich friends. Of course, they found a new leader.

"Oh please Mr. I got kidnapped so I need special attention! How the fuck did you get Tony Starks head of security to pick up you and your loser friends?!" Chris yells in his face making Peter flinch with tears springing in his eyes.

"And don't say the internship bullshit you lied about all last year!" Leo brings up.

"Yeaaaahhhhh! You think you're all that, huh freak?!" Chris drops Peter and punches him right at his stomach, making him fall down.

"Bet he only got kidnapped to see Spider-Man" Todd guesses.

"HEY!!" A girl screams.

"STOP!!" A boy yells and Peter immediately recognizes them as Cindy and Abe as they are running over.

"Aww your AcaDec teammates have to come save you!" Chris bursts out laughing. "Come on guys, we're leaving."

"Shit man!" Abe exclaims.

"Did he fucking choke you?!" Cindy screams. Peter flinches away making Cindy's eyes go all the more frantic. "Sorry."

"We should take you to the nurse" Abe suggests.

"He can barely breathe and you want him to walk? That's such a bad idea!" Cindy protests.

"Peter, if you don't start taking deep breaths I will be forced to send your vitals to Mr. Stark" Karen threatens.

"N-no" Peter stutters.

"We'll help him weird watch lady!" Abe claims.

"We barely even know what to do! I think having the watch lady tell...wait a minute Tony Stark?!" Cindy whispers yells. "Not the time. If we have her tell him, then he can handle this much better."

"Pl-please...I-I'm fine. N-no n-n-need" Peter gasps out.

"Yeah, cause you are obviously fine" Abe points out.

"Do you want me to send his vitals to Mr. Stark or do you have this handled?" Karen asks them.

"K-Karen, no. D-don't con-contact him. I-I'm f-fine" Peter coughs.

"What are you kids doi- Peter?!" Mr. Harrington shouts, rushing over to Peters side.

"Peter will you stop lying. I need to know before my protocol activates. Do you have the situation under control cause if not, I'll be forced to contact Mr. Stark" Karen explains.

"K-Karen!" Peters voice cracks.

"I have it under control. Peter, just take deep breaths in and out. You can do it. Take a deep breaths for six and out for seven" Mr. Harrington instructs.

"There is always a reason to panic here. That's why I'm going to try and help you with it. It'll be hard and it won't be easy but it could calm you down" Otto tells Peter.