Chapter 10: Chasing The Lead

⚠️TORTURE⚠️

"They aren't answering!" May freaks out.

Everyone is at the tower awaiting the teenagers arrivals but they had never came. They had called and texted a billion times but none of them answered so Tony called the school to see that the cameras showed them leaving once class was over.

"Fri, can you locate their phones?" Pepper asks.

"I am afraid I cannot. They all seem to be turned off" Friday apologizes.

"Give us video feeds from cameras. Last time they were seen on one" Tony demands.

"It appears all video cameras were turned off" Friday informs.

"Green Goblin" Nat mutters.

"What?" Steve questions.

"They had a lead. They said the third villain is the Green Goblin and they were supposed to tell us more when they got here" May claims.

"It's a myth" Rhodey recalls.

"A very true myth if they were onto something" Nat protests.

"Ya I remember years ago people had spotted him but then he just suddenly vanished" Bucky remembers.

"Old" Sam mutters.

"Boss, you had a letter sent to you. It's being brought up in the elevator" Friday chimes back in.

Ding.

Tony rushes towards the elevator when he realizes no one was on. Everyone looks at it confused when they spot the envelope on the floor.

Tony cautiously picks it up and brings it back to everyone, slowly opening it.

Inside the envelope is a letter and everyone can feel themselves freeze.

Time had ran out for them. They for sure will have a great time with the spider haha!

Everyone can feel their bodies go stiff. Nat had looked up at May and they shared looks, May knowing what she has to tell the three rogues that she couldn't yesterday because of Flash.

"My nephew Peter Parker...he's Spider-Man" May announces.

                  <><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Peter had just got one hell of a beating and now he's being waterboarded. It's not his first time, it happened to him a few times already and he hates it. Whoever is waterboarding him always makes sure he thinks he's going to die. Just before he feels like he's going to pass out with the loss of oxygen, he'd get pulled back up only for a few seconds before repeating the process.

His entire body is errupting in pain and now he can barely breathe with the only seconds of time before being dunked back in the water. The water is iced cold making Peters body temperature drop.

"Enough! He has some guests" Norman spats, making Baldie and Caterpillar stop taking turns. "I'll take care of him from here. Go back to your duties."

Baldie and Caterpillar obeys and leaves the room. Norman goes closer to Peter and grabs the bucket of water, splashing Peter with it making him shiver from the cold adding onto his coughing.

"It's been awhile so I suspect our guests are awake and they will be glad to see you. I mean you're in your Spider-Man suit and everything!" Norman laughs.

Peter feels himself freeze. Sure there is rips and dirtiness and blood on his suit but you can still clearly make out that it's his spidey suit. Not only that these strangers will know his secret but if these strangers were also kidnapped he feels like it'd be his fault for not being out in the city and protecting these things from happening.