Chapter 11: A Message Of Faith

⚠️TORTURE AND GUNS⚠️

"Who the hell is he and why the fuck is he here?" Tony outright asks with fury.

"Tony calm down. Everyone this is Carlo Delmar, Mjs father. Speaking of which...we have something to tell you" May hesitantly tries to break the news.

"I already know. I told her to be careful looking with you guys to find Peter but damn, this is much worse. Murph ran ahead of me and we came across this on Crimsel Road" Delmar holds up the envelope for everyone to see.

"Is there a note in it?" Pepper asks.

"Worse, another photo" Delmar sighs, taking it out for everyone to see.

In the photo, it shows all four kids. Peter is passed out wet, bloody, bruised and still in his suit and has his head rested on Mjs lap. Mj, Flash and Ned all look mad but are staying in silent, probably have no clue what to say or do but there is a faint determination in all of their eyes.

"When do you think these villains got them?" Delmar asks.

"Sometime after school. They were searching for Peter before coming to the tower to tell us they had news about the third villain. His name is the Green Goblin and we think we have everything covered from knowledge and the internet. We suspect it's Norman Osborn" Rhodey explains.

"When the hell did you know about Peter getting kidnapped?" Tony wonders.

"Since a note and photo was delivered to my house. It didn't say anything so I opened it up and had Michelle explain everything to me. After, I called May" Delmar claims.

"It's not a big deal that he knows. He's been helping the search when he isn't working" May informs.

"Boss, Gwen Stacy is waking up" Friday announces.

"Isn't that Captain Stacy's daughter who works with Osborn?" Delmar questions.

"Sure is. We tranquilized her since she was lying to us about where Norman is. She's our lead to finding him" Yelena smirks.

"I'll go interrogate her. I know you all want to but I have the best experience" Nat claims before walking away.

"I have second best and her bestie has third, Clint Barton" Yelena adds. "I would suspect I'm better than him but Natasha was arguing with me so..." Yelena stops talking as she sees that nobody really cares. "I could make macaroni if you're hungry?"

"No I'm ok, thank you" Delmar denies.

"Suit yourself" Yelena scoffs.

"Rhodes, Belova and I are going to go to this Crimsel Road and see if we can find anything else. Keep us updated about the interrogation and tell Happy to send Delmar home when everything is done and I'm not back yet" Tony instructs. "Inform Lang, his amigos and the Barton's about the situation."

                  <><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nat slips into the chair that is set up in front of Gwen at the other side. Gwen looks infuriated but that can be understandable. Nat just stares at her, not saying anything and it's pissing Gwen off more.

Nat already has things noted down about Gwen. She relies on her dad to much to save her so she's probably just like another daddy's little girl type, typical. She's also really close to Osborn so he must be doing something to make her keep her mouth shut...maybe paying for her college or something since she is 22 years old. 

"Are you just going to stare at me all day or let me go?" Gwen finally speaks up.

"I'll do neither of those things so I won't take your considerations unless you plan on answering some questions truthfully" Nat hints out that she could let her go if she does what she's told.