Chapter 15: Lets Go Find A Leprechaun

The Green Goblin looms over the cell, chuckling low and snarly.

"He completed his plan" Peter murmurs, eyes red shot and fear creeping in.

Peter, Ned, Mj and Flash are all huddled together in the cell. Their backs are to the wall and they're wedging themselves to be closer than ever in fear of what the Green Goblin is going to do next that he had finally perfected his blood and Peters blood.

"Not yet it's not" the goblin corrects Peter.

No one dares to say anything. 

Everyone's hearts are skipping beats.

Their bodies frozen.

"I still have one more thing up my sleeve" the goblin smiles wide for all to see without his mask on.

The teens still don't say anything nor move.

Peters spidey senses are screaming at him to getawayrunitsnotsaferun!

But he can't find it in himself to move.

Pain jolting up his entire body.

Shivering in the freezing cold that his body is slowly shutting down.

And the fear swarming them all.

The goblin lets out a small but evil laughter.

Focusing his eyes on Peter.

"And no one is going to stop me" he claims.

    <><><><><><><><><><><><><>

While all the avengers first left to their first coordinate they had to check, May, Pepper, and Happy all sent Gwen to her dad with a note explaining everything and she got sent to jail. They sent her to her dad who had to send her to jail for her crimes because they didn't need anymore information from her (and since she really didn't have any) and there was no point of keeping her around.

"Ok we are down to the last coordinate" Nat announces on the quinjet.

Nat, Steve, Tony, Rhodey, Yelena, Sam, Bucky, Wanda, Vision and Clint who isn't under house arrest anymore are all in the quinjet, more than ready to find the kids.

May, Happy and Pepper are at the tower relooking at the things from Mary and Richard Parker, keeping tabs on the police and watching the streets but like the avengers, there has been no luck. Even with Scott and his friends who've helped all the way from San Francisco hasn't came up with much.

But now, they are down to the last coordinate on Mary and Richards map filled with them. If the teens weren't there, then it would've been a waste of their time but they can only hope they are there and ready to finally get home.

The notes had never stopped coming in. All were threatening, saying Peter was dead and next were his friends, clock was ticking, etc but no one let it get to them. It's just villains trying to cause trouble and lie.

Honestly if you asked Tony months ago that he would be fighting alongside Cap again with his team then Tony would've thought you had gone crazy but now...now it's really happening.

It's November 22nd on a Friday and...it's real.

The avengers had regrouped and are finding the spiderkid and his friends after months of searching.

Months of crying.

Months of panic.

And doubts.

And fear.

And hope.

And anger.

And all of the emotions mixed together into one to create a team...a dysfunctional family...who all want Peter and his friends back.