Chapter 19: Questions of Studies and Trust

"Hey Ms. Maximoff! It's nice to finally meet you, I'm Peter Parker!" Peter introduces himself after finding her in her bedroom and her letting them in.

"Hey Peter, you could just call me Wanda. What do you kids need?" Wanda wonders, eyeing their paper bags.

"We need help with schoolwork. Are you strong in any subjects?" Peter asks.

"Well I didn't really go to school so I don't know how much I could help. I'm good in art, music, cooking and English though?" Wanda claims.

"Could you maybe help us out in English then? Mj is pretty good with it but she gave up trying to help us and not gonna lie, I think she is also kind of stuck" Peter whispers the last part.

"I heard that" Mj states.

"I'd love to help. Come, sit down" Wanda invites them.

They all gather on the floor taking either the beanbags or chairs that occupies Wanda's room. They then take out their English homework and Wanda tries to help them the best she could. They're in the Shakespeare unit and Mj gets it pretty well since she's read some of his plays but the boys are suffering.

"It's ok, Shakespeare is a bit confusing" Wanda giggles.

"This sucks" Peter pouts.

"He's so boring" Ned adds.

"His plays are good, you just don't understand them" Mj claims.

"I agree with that, his plays are very good" Wanda agrees.

"Only some of his plays are good. I've seen them but never really understood them" Flash shrugs.

"Then you can't say his plays are good if you can't really understand them. You need to fully understand them in order to get it" Mj exclaims.

"I'm getting pretty hungry, what about you guys?" Wanda wonders as everyone murmurs in agreement. "Then why don't we take this to the kitchen and I'm sure the other avengers would be glad to help in the other subjects. Tony is at a meeting with Pepper so you don't have to worry about him."

"Thank god. I was wondering why he didn't send me back to the medbay by now" Peter voices his thoughts.

                   <><><><><><><><><><><><><>

When they got to the kitchen, they are greeted by Steve, Bucky and Sam who are on the couch watching tv.

"Hey! I'm Peter! It's nice to officially meet you Mr. Captain Rogers, Mr. Sergeant Barnes and Mr. Wilson!" Peter greets.

"Just call us Steve, Bucky and Sam son. No need for the formalities" Steve assures.

"Oh ok...ummm I well we were wondering if you could help us with our history portion of our homework? We're kind of stuck on it. I don't really know how much you'll know so you don't have to say yes" Peter stammers.

"We'll be glad to help" Steve agrees.

"Thanks! I'm gonna go eat now but maybe after?" Peter wonders.

"Of course" Steve nods.

Peter smiles at the them and turns to head back by Wanda and his friends.

"Had enough of English?" Mj smirks.

"Definitely" Peter nods his head.

"We can continue whenever you guys want but I agree, I think you guys need a break on the English portion" Wanda chuckles.

"Thanks for helping us" Ned thanks.

"It's no problem" Wanda waves him off, pulling out the toasts out and setting it in front of each teen.