Chapter 16: Safe At Home

Peter keeps his eyes towards the door that was just blasted open.

He doesn't even have a choice to move his head as the goblin is holding him by his hair and has his knee digging into his back.

The door hits the cell with a clang before falling to the ground with a thud.

Peter feels relief flood into him when he sees Tony and Rhodey in their suits through the doorway and if they had their face plants down, he knows their faces would show anger.

"Get off of him now or I will blast you to Santas workshop evil demented elf" Tony growls with his repulser raised.

"That was a neat trick" the goblin darkly chuckles. "It would be such a shame to see your son die in front of you, wouldn't it?"

"Leave him alone or I will kill you" Tony threatens darkly back only for the goblin to continue laughing.

"You! A tin man with only his repulsers and an iron suit to try and stop me?! Pathetic little bastard! I got here Peteys blood and created a formula which perfectly mixed his and the goblins blood together making me stronger and powerful than all of you pathetic little avengers! And you think you can beat me? Ha!" The goblin grins. 

"You asked for it" Tony states as he fires up his blaster, ready to shoot.

"TONY NO!!" Rhodey yells.

But it's too late.

Right as the beam comes straight towards Norman, his goblin ball erupts making the place fill into green smoke.

But before the goblin disappears, he lifts Peter up further from the ground.

THUD!!

Crumble.

                   <><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Yelena and Steve reaches a room only to be met by Nat and Clint. The hallways must've circled around for them to meet up.

There's a door in front of them and it seems like no noise is coming inside but they open it nonetheless.

Creakkkkk.

The metal door creaks open until it's fully opened.

Welcoming the four avengers to a dimmed, creepy, smelly, dusty room.

The three spies turn to each other, not believing what they are seeing.

Nat steps inside first, everyone following behind.

They all slowly make it into the room and walk around until...

"MOTHER FUCKER!!" Yelena curses as she had stubbed her toe.

"Language!" Steve shouts.

"What the fuck" Clint sends off another curse.

Because before their eyes, right where Yelena had stubbed her toe, particles starts to disappear to show a room for testing.

A bloody table with bloody straps is in the center of the room where Yelena had hit her toe.

Next to Nat and Clint is a small and dirty table probably to contain needles.

Next to Steve seems like the table had went through an experiment.

Possibly of Norman mixing the goblins and Peters dna together so he doesn't die from the injection.

                   <><><><><><><><><><><><><>

And the green smoke is gone.