Six

"Ah Roseanne! You are exactly the one I was looking for" Rosé's koreanteacher catched the blonde in the hallway as her and her best friend Jisoo just passed her classroom.

"Me? Why? Did I do something wrong?" Rosé stopped her walking, pulling her eyebrows together. Normally when teachers say something like that it either means that you're completely screwed and about to drown in trouble or that you did something very well. Rosé didn't do any of those two possibilitys. What else could her koreanteacher want?

"No, you didn't. But I'd like to have a conversation with you about something"

Not moving, Rosé waited for the woman in her 20's to continue.

"A four-eyed conversation I mean. In my classroom"

"Oh, got it" Jisoo spoke up from Rosé's back. "I'll see you at lunch"

"Mhm" Rosé nodded, looking at Jisoo for short before following the teacher in her classroom.

"Am I in trouble? What if she was lying when she said I wasn't. What have I done wrong in my last 3 years of highschool?" Rosé stepped into the cassroom 12 where the koreanclasses always take place.

"Sorry for making you miss some of your lunchtime"  the teacher said as she closed the door behind the blonde.

"It's okay. I don't  like baked avocado anyways" Rosé said, watching her teacher pass her before standing infront of her.

"I wanted to talk to you about last week's korean exam" 

"Oh gosh...that doesn't sound good" "Did I mess up? misses Shin I promise I studied really hard. I invested so much of my time to sit behind my desk and sucking in those pages you gave us. If I wrote a bad grade, I'm sorry. I promise I'll do better next time-"

"Roseanne...that's not the case"

"It's not?" Rosé catched her breath again after rambeling like a waterfall. "What's the case then?"

Misses Shin shortly lifted up Rosé's examsheet from her table, showing her her grade. "You were the best of the class"

With widened eyes, Rosé looked at that sheet of paper with her writing on it. As bored and uninterested Rosé seems in school, she still cares about her notes somwhere far away in the deep of her mind.

"I was the best? How?" Rosé looked at her paper where literally almost everything was correct. Just two small mistakes but that didn't stop Rosé from getting the best grade possible. "I think I'm gonna need to buy champagner"

Misses Shin chuckeled. "I called you in here beacause I wanna say how impressed I was. I always knew you were a good student but you never wrote the best grade in an exam. Especially not since you started being a bit demotivated. Now go, see if you can find anything else to eat except avocado"

With a smile, Rosé looked at misses Shin who wore the same smile. She handed her the exam sheet back because since some months, students are not allowed to take their tests anymore. Exactly said since some students exchanged solutions with students that haven't written the test then .

------

"I need champagne!" 

Jisoo could have joked on her water as her best friend slammed her lunchtray, on which was only a waterbottle and a little dessert, on the table.

"I thought champagne isn't really your style. Should I buy henessy instead?" Jisoo looked up while she wiped the waterdrops off of her lips and chin.

"You won't belive it" Rosé sat down with the biggest smile ever.