Twenty Nine

With the sight of her lunch now scattered on the stone floor, Lisa suspected - no, she knew - who had just knocked the tablet out of her hand.

"Very mature of you, really" Lisa said so coldly that you would think she didn't care that half the school was gathered around her and her opposite.

But in reality, Lisa was filled with anger. But not because of the tablar action. She didn't really care about that. Her anger was only at the person standing across from her....the person who is to blame for everything Lisa and Rosé had to go through.

"I just wanted to welcome you back and remind you of your place in the hierarchy here at school" Bo-Ra said with a grin that looked like you want to punch her in the face with a fist.

"Hirarchy, seriously? You think you're in Mean girl here?" scoffed Jennie, who was still standing to Lisa's right, while she furrowed her eyebrows in deprecation.

„Mind your bussiness Kim. Grow my height first before you talk to me"

"Hey hey, you have a problem with me. Leave Jennie alone" Lisa defended her small but adorable friend.

Taking a few steps forward, Lisa approached Bo-Ra to finally act out this long overdue confrontation. "Get your shit straight. There is no hierarchy here and even if there was, scum like you would definitely not be in the top half"

„Uh, you're getting brave and sassy now Manoban. Why so mad?" provoced Bo-Ra Lisa while she licked her bottom lip which was still formed in this arrogant smirk.

"Why am I angry?" scoffed Lisa, her eyes wide open. The audacity Bo-Ra had to ask her that question when she knows exactly knows why Lisa is mad. "I don't know, maybe because you spread the rumor that I cheated on my girlfriend just because you didn't get your so desperately wanted satisfaction from me"

Quickly were several "uuuhh"'s of the classmates and spectators of this confrontation were to hear. The only one who had not made any of these sounds was Jennie, who actually wants to avoid conflicts like this most of the time.

"Lisa, I understand your situation very well but let's just go in, she's not worth it" Jennie tried to calm the angry Lisa.

Softly she took her light brown haired friend by the sleeve of her light jacket and wanted to pull her with her into the school building.

Lisa however wouldn't listen and without hurting Jennie yanked her arm out of the grip of her hand. "No Jennie. I'll finish this here and now"

With a slight twist, Lisa turned back towards Bo-Ra and came a couple of stepps closer to her so that the sharp gaze of Lisa's brown eyes could pierce the head of Bo-Ra. "You know, it would have been okay if you had turned your revenge plan only against me but you, you rat, had to involve my girlfriend as well. I don't even care how hard I suffered but I do care that because of your lying rumour Rosé went through so much pain and suffering"

„Ow, I'm so sorry for breaking your little girlfriend's heart" Bo-Ra fake pouted which quickly turned into an mischievous smirk. „But you should thank me for it. Because either way you would have broken it sooner or later aswell"

„Never under any circumstances would I break Roseanne's hear!" Now Lisa looked dangerous. Her chest was puffed and her eyes became smaller like the ones of snakes shortly before they bite.