Nine

From: Jendeuk🖤

10:45AM

Are you awake Lisa?

To: Jendeuk🖤

10:48AM

Yes, no, kinda

From: Jendeuk🖤

10:50AM

That should be enough. Could you maybe, small maybe send me 52155 Won over the app. I'll pay you back of course! That's a promise!

To: Jendeuk🖤

10:50AM

Oh, so now we're at the point where you ask me for money for other reasons than food?

From: Jendeuk🖤

10:51AM

You are the one who's constantly walking around, bragging "I'ma tip myself, I'ma spend it on myself, I'ma drop it like it's pouring, I'ma pour it on myself" or "My money moves, money, I choose. CELINE, my shoes" One time you even said to a worker at a store when he asked you to sign for your purchase "Sure, Imma leave you my autograph"

To: Jendeuk🖤

10:52AM

.....Alright, I'll send it to you right away

From: Jendeuk🖤

10:52PM

Thank you. I promise, I'll pay you back as soon as I can! Love you Lisa, see you tomorrow😘😘😘

To: Jendeuk🖤

10:52AM

Lyt❤

Another saturday morning.

"Okay, let's see whats on for today" the lightbrownhaired thai thought, her indexfinger clicking on the calendar app on her phone-screen.

"Nothing?" escaped the lips of the girl as she realised she has finally a day off. Normally on saturdays, she's meeting up with friends or something but it seems like today, Lisa would have a whole day for herself, full of relaxed calmess.

Unlike Rosé.

-------

The blonde was already fully into cleaning out her closet. All of her clothes, she placed on her bed while the other stuff that was laying in the closet, like backpacks, bags, gloves and so on were getting placed on the floor infront of the bed.

In the main part of the closet wasn't much to clean or better said sort out. Just some shirts Rosé said goodbye to cause she ain't wearing them anymore.

The real interesting part was the drawer in the lower area of the wodden closet.

Sitting on the floor on her carpet infront of the opened drawer, Rosé's eyes immediately spotted around 5 things she has not seen in at least 2 years.

So first, there was Rosé's old phone case with the eiffeltower printed on. Gosh how she loved that phone case.

The phonecase was laying right next to her old Stray Kids keychain. Around two years ago, Rosé was a big fan of them. Nowadays not that madly anymore. But she still enjoys their music.