Seventeen

Being suspended means sleeping in, right?

Not when you have a girlfriend who sleeps at your place and has to go to school.

Just like yesterday, the couple Lisa and Rosé, was again awakened by the alarm clock of Rosé's phone at 6AM.

"Girl, when did you this one? I never saw you set it. And when I was in the bathroom you took my phone case apart, so you couldn't have set it then either" Lisa's lightbrown hair covered her beautiful but tired eyes, while Rosé only said "I already set it yesterday at school"

A small sly grin came to her lips before she sat up. But the sitting did not last long.

Lisa wrapped her arms around Rosé's shoulders and pulled her back down to the bed.

Without another word, Lisa, the secret softie, snuggled closer to Rosé, who also wrapped her arms around Lisa.

"Wow, when I saw you at the party you were rather tough and now look at you...you're a cute sotftie" teased Rosé with a smile.

Confidently the lightbrownhaired girl answered "I am a girl who looks like she could destroy your life but actually I am quite soft inside...but only for certain people"

"Wow, now I feel honored" Rosé chuckeled with raised eyebrows.

Rosé would have loved to stay there and joke with Lisa, but she had to get up and go to school.

"Anniyo, you're not leaving now" Lisa spoke in a baby voice while holding Rosé who was about to get up.

"Do you want me to be late for school?" the blonde returned as she gave getting up another try.

"No, I don't want that" Lisa really didn't want her girlfriend to get in trouble at school. Not that she ends up like Lisa....suspended for 2 months. So she reluctantly let go of the blonde's body, which looked her straight in the eyes after she jumped out of the bed.

"Lisa, tomorrow is saturday...we can spend as much time together as we want"

"I'm looking foreward to it" the thai girl returned smiling before leaning forward to give Rosé a loving kiss.

While she heard Rosé getting under the shower, Lisa tried not to fall asleep again.

Even if she wanted to, it would not have been possible, because Rosé's angel like voice filled the 4 walls of the Manobans' house about 10 minutes later after the shower had turned off again. Rosé doesn't need music, she can sing without it.

"Cause all of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose I'm winning"

"Roseanne Park, I love your voice" Lisa whined in happiness. And Rosé was about to give Lisa more of what she loves.

With the opening of the room door, in walked a dressed, and ready for the day styled Rosé. "How many times do I have to tell you not to cry? Even if you cry, are you beautiful too? The world beats you down, I'm with you in every mood. You're my downfall, you're my muse. My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues. I can't stop singing, it's ringing in my head for you. My head's underwater but I'm breathing fine. You're crazy and I'm out of my mind"

Lisa even had to cover her blushing red cheeks and her sugary sweet, flattered smile as she sat in her bed.

Only when Rosé came even closer and put a hand under her chin, Lisa took her hands away again.

"Cause all of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose I'm winning" Rosé finished the song in a soft but still golden voice while looking into Lisa's eyes as lovingly as she could.