Twenty Five

It's Sunday evening and the weekend has gone by faster than Rosé would like. Just the thought of school tomorrow made her feel nauseated. But fortunately for Rosé's nerves, Lisa was at her house to save her from the nervous breakdown.

"Why can't the school system be turned around? Why can't we have monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday off and saturday and sunday school?" Rosé huffed as she paced back and forth across the wood floor, which was warmed up by the floor heating, in her own room.

"You really need a vacation, don't you?" Lisa giggled lightly under the smile she had as she looked at her girlfriend, who was losing her nerve, from the chair on which she was sitting on at Rosé's desk.

"Yes...but 6 months and twice a year" the desperation in the blonde's tired voice was unmistakable as she placed a hand on her forehead which was already buzzing from the stress and annoyement.

Somehow Lisa found this desperation of Rosé about school somewhat entertaining. School hours are definitely Rosé's biggest problem. Fuck climate change or anything else that's going on in the world.

"Lisa, let's go collect signatures"

"For what? To tear down all the schools and just have the graduation diploma shoved in our hands?" Lisa giggled again as her girlfriend turned her whole body to face her.

"Yes. I would have to drink so much less anti-stress tea without school"

"But then the tea vendors who profit from your purchases would be sad" With a joking pout, Lisa teased her girlfriend, who was having a hard time hiding her own small smile.

"My poor nerves....they're so shot" Rosé sighed, hanging her head in an act of desperation so that her blonde strands covered her pretty face. But Lisa, the smooth thai, knew exactly how to make Rosé relax.

With a grin, she lifted her body, which was covered in a white shirt and black jeans, from the wooden chair and slowly made her way over to her girlfriend.

With a wave of her hand, she removed the light strands of hair from Rosé's face, which looks so kissable from every angle.

"So much stress is not good for you" Lisa said almost in a whisper while her warm and soft hands found their way to Rosé's already glowing cheeks.

Rosé felt the temperature in her body rise more and more when she had Lisa's face so close to hers. Normally, this is an everyday situation. I mean, the two of them are so close every time they kiss. But now it was different. The tension Lisa brought with her almost made Rosé's voice hitch up.

"So...so much stress is not good for anyone"

While the blonde maintained eye contact with the close thai, one hand moved to the slender hip of the light brown haired girl while her other hand gripped the wrist of one of Lisa's arms.

"Watch out, stress can make you fall over princess. Then you would need mouth-to-mouth resuscitation" Lisa whispered in a seductive tone that always made Rosé weak.

But the thing about this relationship is that both are weak for the other. There is no top and bottom here. It's a pure switch thing here.

"That's not a problem. I heard you're good at mouth-to-mouth resuscitation" Rosé returned just as seductively while her hand, resting on Lisa's hip, pulled the thai's body closer to her own.

"Who is your source?" breathed Lisa with hot breath against the hungry lips of Rosé, who presented her the answer on a silver platter. "Myself"

Without further words but with a grin, Lisa placed her soft lips on those of Rosé, who were already waiting for her.