Eighteen

But she said, Where'd you wanna go? How much you wanna risk? I'm not looking for somebody with some superhuman gifts. Some superhero. Some fairy tale bliss. Just something I can turn to. Somebody I can kiss. I want something just like this

Hearing songs in your dreams is always something beautiful. Especially when a whole edit plays in your head to the song. Who needs after effects? Brains are better editors.

For the first time without an alarm clock, Lisa woke up peacefully after the song in her head had ended. With a smile on her lips, she rolled onto her left side and curled up in the blanket. She knew she had plenty of time to enjoy the warmth and comfort of her soft bed, since she didn't have a date with Rosé until 1PM.

....If only Rosé's morning had been this peaceful too....

------
Actually, until Rosé came down the stairs to join her family for breakfast, everything was perfect. But as soon as Rosé pulled her chair away from the table to sit on it, the pissed-off look of her sister, who was sitting across from her, pierced her.

"Morning Rosé" said her mother while stirring her coffee in the dark blue mug.

"Morning" the blonde returned before briefly rubbing her eyes. Her hair she had fixed in a messy bun on her head.

Rosé simply ignored her sister's looks and reached for the conrnflakes package.

"So, my dear two, what are you up to today? Mh?" As the mother looked at her older daughter, Rosé knew it wasn't her turn to answer yet, although she was just waiting to hit Alice with her answer.

"Alice?" the mother asked. Now Alice finally turning her head toward her.

"I don't have anything planned yet" Alice shrugged. "I was going to do something with Su-An, but she caught the flu, so I guess that's not going to happen"

"Oh no, poor thing...but you'll think of something to do today" After that, the mother turned her head to her second daughter Rosé, and also asked her what her plans were for today.

"Lisa's coming over" the blonde said without batting an eye and with a nasty grin at Alice.

Alice almost choked on her multivitamin juice when she heard that this light brown haired demon was coming here. Here! In this house!

"What?!"

"Lisa? As in Lalisa?" Even the mother was confused. She doesn't have Instagram, so she hasn't noticed that her daughter and Lisa are a couple again...until now. "I thought you haven't been in contact since you broke up?"

"We hadn't....but we ran into each other again by chance. And as fate and our feelings would have it, we are together again" Rosé told this without showing any emotions, so that it would provoke Alice even more.

"I thought she cheated on you? And now you are her girlfriend again?"

"That's what I said too" Alice interjected.

"Yes, I said that, but I found out that Lisa never cheated on me. She was loyal all the time"

"And you believe all the shit that comes out of her mouth?" Alice got angry and sat up straight. "Mom, say something!" she added before turning her head and gaze to her mother.

However, before the mother of the quarreling daughters could express her opinion on the whole drama, words flew out of her younger daughter's mouth again. "Alice, you don't even know Lisa properly, and above all, I didn't find out through her that she didn't cheat on me, but from the one who started the rumor in the first place!"

Rosé was furious, no doubt about it. Her carotid stood out and her eyebrows arched in an angry look.

"How do you know this girl's not lying to you? Who knows, maybe she's still sleeping with Lisa"