Thirteen

This hair, wavy today instead of straight. Those eyes. Eyes in which the pure lust could be already seen form miles away were reflecting itself in the brown color. And an attitude that was bigger than the damn mount everst. All this was on their way to approach Rosé.

With every step closer that this person took, the more the urge to throw harsh words around grew on the inside of Roseanne. 

"I like your top Rosé. You know what else would look good on top of you? Me"

"Aren't you getting bored somewhen? And isn't it quiete frustrating that none of your tries to get in my pants work?" Rosé raised one of her eyebrows, her sharp view laying on the fuckgirl Young-Ra personally. 

"No, I like girls who play hard to get" Young-Ra smirked, her brown eyes eyeing Rosé from top to bottom, filling up the lust in her body and smirk. "And girls who are hard to please" 

All Jisoo could do while the two were...bitching? Or hitting on each other...whatever, all the blackhaired girl could do was hoping it would be over soon. Yes, Jisoo was also annoyed by Young-Ra. It's not very pleasant when your best friend is constantly bombarded with dirty comments. But Jisoo didn't want to get involved in this matter either. For one reason. Rosé is more than capable of winning this situation by herself. 

Meanwhile Rosé had her arms crossed infront of her chest that was filled with so much annoyement, it wasn't even describable anymore. 

"Young-Ra" the blonde sighted annoyed. "You could almost have any girl in school. Why are you glued to me? Get yourself someone else who wants to take up with your lust"

Young-Ra, the annoying girl, only shook her hand with a confident smirk. "Nah. Because I know, that you dear Roseanne..."

Young-Ra took a short break mid-sentence so she could lean towards Rosé more, so she could seductively whisper into the blonde's ear and continue her started, open sentence. "You will see how great spending time with me could be. I mean, imagine. Your perfect body grinding along with mine u-" 

"I only made-out with you to make someone jealous!" Rosé was not joking around anymore. That interruption of her dragged the whole attention of the students in the hallway on her. I think you can title it as a front if someone yells in your face they only kissed you to make someone else jealous. 

Now, also Jisoo realised why this happened at the party during the game. How did she not see that earlier?

Shooked as she was, Young-Ra backed up from the blonde. But Rosé, oh she wasn't done yet. "You are a damn bitter teenager who overplays her own doubts with uncontrollable lust. And I don't care how many girls have liked you or got turned on by you. I'm not one of them. And never will. So leave me the fuck alone. Kissing you during spin the bottle was a mistake I will never repeat!"

Rosé has never been so mean to anyone in her life. Normally she's a pretty sweet soul but enough is enough. 

Jisoo's facial expression was the defineiton of "shooked". Her mouth was slightly opening and her eyes stared into the blank void. Her mind was probably trying to process what her best friend just shouted into Young-Ra's face without any inhibitions.

Since all views were now laying on Young-Ra, the girl who just got yelled at, and not Rosé anymore, the usually oh so confident girl had major issues to not let her offended self show. Without releasing another word out of her mouth, she turned around and walked off.

"Finally!" Rosé cheered. "I made it" Gosh, Rosé was so reliefed. No more annoying burrs on her back anymore. 

"Yeah you sure did" Jisoo was still perplexed. Not in all of their years of friendship has she ever heard how Rosé talked to someone that direct.