Nineteen

Sunday. The day of rest.

Although no alarm clock was set, Lisa was woken up again, but she would soon find out that this is not so bad.

When Lisa's body slowly awoke and the light brown-haired realized that she was lying in bed in Rosé's room, she wanted to cuddle with her girlfriend who was supposed to lie next to her.

But when Lisa turned to her left side and wanted to wrap her arm around Rosé, she reached into the empty air.

"Hmm?" mumbled Lisa as she opened her eyes in wonder to an empty bed.

"Rosé?" she added when she saw that the blonde wasn't next to her or anywhere else in the room.

The light brown-haired girl sat up, the blanket covering everything up to just above her waist.

Only now, when she rubbed her still tired eyes a bit, her ears heard the sounds of a piano, which, by the way, were also the sounds that had woken her up. And now she knew where her dissapeared girlfriend was.

With a smile, the thai shook her head briefly before throwing the warm, cozy blanket off her body and getting out of bed.

Careful not to fall down the stairs, Lisa took step by step until she eventually reached the bottom of the stairs. She looked to her left and saw a Rosé that seemed to be completely in her own world. The blonde looked dreamily at her fingers, which pressed down white keys one after the other.

Lisa could not help herself. Slowly and quietly she raised her cell phone, which she had taken in her hand from above, and took a sweet photo.

Even Lisa's footsteps could not bring Rosé out of her dreamy trance. Only when the light-brown-haired woman put her arms over Rosé from behind and locked her hands in front of her collarbones, did the blonde take her eyes off her fingers, which continued to play, and turned her head slightly. That didn't do her much good, though, because Lisa didn't put her head on Rosé's shoulder, but on her head.

Although Rosé did not sing to the melody she played, Lisa was completely enchanted. "I always loved it when you played baby"

Rosé's smile grew a little bigger and she turned her head forward again. Well, as well as she could with Lisa's chin on her head. "I'm sorry if I woke you up, but I woke up and my hands were craving the piano" Roseanne snickered.

"You woke me up but that's not bad. I like to wake up to the sweet sight of you sitting at the piano and being in your own dimension"

Rosé felt flattered. "Someday I'll write you a song" she smiled.

"Uh and what will you call it?  "Love never ends?"" the thai joked before taking her head away from Rosé's blonde head and giving her a little kiss on the cheek. She then made her way to the open kitchen. "I'm allowed to make breakfast, right?"

"Sure" said the blonde under the melody played. "I just wouldn't take Alice's Reeses Puffs. It wouldn't end well, believe me"

"What, are you talking from experience?" grinned Lisa from the kitchen.

"Maybe" Rosé shrugged briefly and grinned.

It felt like one of those mornings in a romantic movie. A morning that nothing can destroy. The sun was shining through the large living room windows, Rosé was playing a beautiful, quiet melody and the birds were chirping outside as Lisa set the table.

Jam, Nutella, bread, butter, orange juice & even coffee. Lisa set the table with the whole 5 star breakfast buffet. Nothing was missing. Lisa even found fresh fruit in the fridge.

Lisa didn't even have to call Rosé. The blonde knew as soon as she had the smell of fresh bread in her nose that Lisa had set the table and they could eat now.