Twenty One

"Side step, right-left, to my beat. High like the moon, rock with me, baby. Know that I got that heat. Let me show you 'cause talk is cheap. A side step, right-left, to m-" Rosé's early morning silent lipsyncing was interrupted when someone took her right airpod out of her ear.

"Yo, I was just feeling that" the blonde complained, though it was her best friend Jisoo who interrupted Jungkook's voice.

"What happened to us meeting outside the school?" asked Jisoo with her friend's small white airpod in her hand.

"Jisoo, it's raining outside and it feels 2 degrees cold. Do you want me to freeze to death because you came too late?"

Now Jisoo sat down at her table in the classroom. She always sat on the right side of Rosé. "You always say you can survive anything with music. So you could have just waited out there with your Airpods in your ears?"

"But if my Airpods get wet and break, my life is over"

Rolling her eyes, Jisoo gave her friend back the airpod, which she put directly into the case, as their teacher was just coming in. But the lessons of this brown-haired teacher were really always boring, lesson after lesson. That is why Jisoo and Rosé stopped listening a long time ago.

"What are you doing after school? Are you at Lisa's?" asked Jisoo, her eyes fixed on Rosé and her head supported by her upraised arm.

"Almost. She's coming to my place" Rosé returned but kept her eyes on the last page of her notebook, where there were many drawings that she drew there out of boredom.

------

Since the day was already off to such a boring start, Roseanne fully expected the rest of the school day to be exactly the same. However, this theory turned out to be wrong.

It was lunch break and Rosé told Jisoo to go to the cafeteria and find a good table for the two of them while Rosé went to the bathroom.

Rosé wanted to leave the girls' bathroom again after drying her hands but she didn't get far.

Just outside the door, shortly after Rosé set one foot outside, she felt someone grab her by the waist and push her against the wall next to the door. 

Rosé lifted her gaze from the hands on her waist to look into the face of whomever.

For a milisecond she thought it was Lisa, because she was the only one who could touch Rosé like that. But unfortunately it was not the beautiful thai who pressed Rosé seductively with a lot of tension against the wall, but the ombré haired Young-Ra, who really can't keep her hands off Rosé. Ugh.

"What do you think you're doing now?" Rosé was not playing around anymore. She was about to push away from the wall with her back, but Young-Ra pushed her back by the waist.

"Instead of letting such sassy words fall out of your lips, your lips should rather have a date with mine"

Rosé clenched her jaw before looking into Young-Ra's eyes with anger and annoyance. With one of her free hands, she grabbed the collar of Young-Ra's white shirt and pulled her closer.

"Uh, quiete feisty here" Young-Ra grinned as she eyed Rosé up and down.

"Listen to me. If you don't leave me alone, I'm going to embarrass you in front of the whole school again, just like I did before. I have no interest in you, your lips or any other part of your body" Rosé let go of the white collar and pushed Young-Ra away by her collarbones, so that she let go of her hips and Rosé had the freedom and space to walk away.

"Oh Park, how many times have I heard girls say that? A few days later they all just begged me to go faster and harder"

Rosé had her back turned to Young-Ra, but she could feel the grin on Young-Ra's lips. But the blonde was not influenced by this saying and simply moved on.