Ten

"Can we talk for short, please?"

Those 6 words could have caused Rosé a whole Deja Vu if she would have allowed it her mind. A Deja Vu of the evening Lisa had come to her home. The same evening Lisa once more tried to convince her that she has never kissed anyone else, let alone slept with someone else. 

Rosé could feel the view from her best friend that stood to her right. The view could have pierced the blonde head of Rosé while yelling "Rosé, I dare you, you know how it turned out last time"

On the outisde, Jisoo stayed quiet.

Rosé's view was piercing too. But not towards Jisoo but towards the lightbrownhaired girl that stood about 4 meters away from them. 

It took Rosé a moment to decide whether her mouth should say "Yes" or "No" to that request from her ex-girlfriend. 

It seemed like not only Jisoo was surprised by the answer of the blonde. Lisa was also as her ears heard the four letters fall out of Rosé's mouth. "Okay..." 

Lisa had her head already lowered since she had expected a "No" or even worse, a "Fuck off Lisa" as an answer. The more surprised and the faster her head lifted itself up again. 

"Rosie!" Jisoo, who just whisper-shouted at her best friend was appalled. 

"It's okay Jisoo" Rosé's view met the browns of Jisoo who was wearing that "I can't believe you actually said yes" expression on her face. 

"Just... here, take 6500 Won and look if there are still some Ave's left on the stand please" Rosé, who pulled the cash out of her left front pocket of her pants out spoke before she handed the coins to Jisoo. 

With another skeptical view over to Lisa, Jisoo relucantly spoke "...Okay" 

With Jisoo now slowly walking off, Rosé approached her thai ex, taking her a bit off of the area of the festival so not every random stranger that passes by overhears their opcoming conversation.

"What is it today Lisa? Another attempt of you trying to get the lie that you never cheated into my head?"

"Please, just listen to me before you judge me again..." Lisa replied, her voice sounding softer an calmer than the time she came to Rosé's house.

Rosé already had her arms crossed, a body language sign that indicates rejection or closed mindedness. But as she heard how truely honest and soft the tone in Lisa's voice was, the blonde decrossed them slowly again.

"Listen Rosé...I don't know what just happened between us during those 4 minutes of the song earlier but what I know is that...eyes never lie. And for the first time in a long time, since the day you walked out on me to be exactly, I saw that certain spark in those browns of you" 

Lisa could see every swallow Rosé took. Swallows of nervousness or swallows of "I know you're right but I won't admit it" ?

Rosé turned her head away for short. She wanted to find the best words for her answer. She wanted to choose her words carefully. 

"I don't know what happened either..." With now Rosé's head facing the lightbrownhaired girl, she continued answering carefully "But...it was a one time thing"