Thirty

----NEXT DAY----

Rain. Yes, it rained today which threw the plans of Lisa and Rosé, which they had for after school completely over the heap. Actually, the two wanted to go to the bank of the river and make a small picnic. They can now forget it unless they want to eat their snacks soaked in rainwater... For better or worse, the two will have to come up with something else.

"Ugh! I can't stand this weather!" Rosé complained with enough anger in her voice that it was uncharacteristic for the otherwise peaceful New Zealander. "Honestly, couldn't it have rained any other way at some point? Does it have to pour like cats and dogs today?!"

"Babe, take it easy. You're getting too upset" Lisa spoke soothingly to Rosé from behind the table in the living room, but she continued to get upset in front of the large window in her living room. "I have a reason to be upset!"

Lisa, who until now had kept her eyes glued to the screen of her phone, loosened her eyes briefly so that they could jump to Rosé's back. With a sly smile in addition, the light brown-haired girl turned off her iphone and placed it with the screen down on the table before rising from the wooden chair and coming over to her upset girlfriend.

"If it rains today, the chance is greater that it will be beautiful the next few days" Lisa spoke softly while pressing her body against Rosé's from behind and closing her hands on her stomach which was getting covered by the thick fabric of Rosé's sweater. She put her head on the shoulder of the blonde, who loves exactly such backhugs more than anything else.

"Still" Rosé pouted sweetly and let her head fall back a bit to be closer to Lisa's.

"I even have an idea what we can do in spite of this weather" Lisa continued, because she had seen this idea on her cell phone a few minutes ago.

"I'm all ears" Rosé replied.

""Uncharted" is still playing in theaters"

It only took that one sentence to lift Rosé's spirits, which were as bad as the weather. Even though she never played the video games of the same name herself and only watched Lisa play them, she had been looking forward to this movie ever since she saw on Instagram that there was going to be a movie.

"Suddenly my complaints about the weather have disappeared" Rosé smiled before turning around in the loving arms of Lisa to look into her beautiful brown eyes.

"I knew you would like this idea" Lisa smiled sweetly into Rosé's face before a small kiss on the lips followed.

Without wasting much more time, the two friends got ready and headed to the nearby "MegaBox COEX" cinema here in Seoul.

After a small argument who will pay the entrance and the snacks,which Rosé won, the two bought a large sweet popcorn and 2 colas to enjoy the next hour and a half well fed.

During the movie, which Rosé and Lisa watched from the last, top row and Lisa had her head on Rosé's shoulder the whole time and Tom Holland acted his heart out on the screen, the two enjoyed every second and ate every little kernel of popped corn.

--------

Actually Lisa wanted to do something after the movie with Rosé until late at night but then they both thought that they should go to bed earlier because they will be up very late tomorrow because tomorrow night Jennie's birthday houseparty is taking place.

AN: A bit a shorter chapter...sorry