Fifteen

It felt like one of those movie-moments to Lisa. One of those moments that leads into a happy end where finally everything's gonna be okay and fine again. In that moment, everything just went quiet for a minute. The only thing that had the whole attention of Lisa was the feeling of Roseanne's soft lips on hers. 

The surprise of the blonde just cupping her face and kissing her, shortly got replaced by Lisa giving in into the kiss, even adding a soft smile to it while pulling the blonde closer with one hand by her waist. 

Rosé shared the smile in the kiss. Neither of them, nor Lisa or Rosé, wanted to ever let that moment end ever again. Guess some people are really ment to be, no matter what happens....

Still, the two had to release the kiss at some point. But backing off of eachother was not an option. To neither of them. Instead, Lisa kept Rosé's body close to hers, while the two girls rested their foreheads on eachothers, their faces being only inches apart. 

"I've wanted to do that since some time now" the blonde spoke as her, now sparkling, brown eyes met the ones of Lisa from up close. The smile she gave the thai along with the view was as soft like it wasn't since a long time.

"I think we found the perfect timing for it" Lisa whispered back softly, Rosé's hands still being on her cheecks.

Lisa's hand meanwhile found it's way to the side of Rosé's head to remove some blonde hairstrains behind her ear before kissing her again. 

Not even thinking twice or questioning anything anymore, Rosé replied the kiss, being happier than ever. 

When things really started to feel like in the old times was when Lisa, not realeasing her lips from the blonde's, lifted Rosé up so she could wrap her legs around the small waist of Lisa. But the kiss did not get heated. The kiss remained soft, passionate and, most importantly, full of love. Love that these 2 have always cherished for each other. 

Lisa had to let Rosé down again after sometime, just for the blonde to take off her hands from Lisa's cheecks to instead wrap them around her waist. 

As this second kiss also came to its end, Lisa asked again "Are you sure you don't want to order  dinner?" with a smile on her lips. She knows how much Rosé loves food. She always calls it a hobbie of hers. 

"Please, just let me hold you..." Rosé spoke in a whisper, her voice sounding like she was about to cry because she was so happy. She pulled Lisa closer to her again, her arms around the thai girl's neck, just surrendering to the feeling of comfort...the feeling she hasn't felt in such a long time.

------

Remember that feeling when you finally get what you have been craving for so long? Almost to long to keep up? The feeling when you finally don't have to imagine a situation anymore because you're actually experiencing it? 

So felt not only Lisa but also Roseanne. She was resting her blonde head on the chest of the thai who was laying next to her. And the only thing she was doing was having her eyes closed with a comforted smile on the lips.

Lisa was keeping her close in her arms, feeling her heart warm up more with any minute that passed. 

Just like in the old times, Rosé has "stolen" some clothes of Lisa to sleep in. 

By now, neither Lisa or Rosé had any doubt about if it was wrong to get back together with their ex. 

Oh, how Lisa missed that. The touches of Rose that always made her feel so comforted, the smell of her Lancome perfume, and just the little details.