Twenty Seven

Lisa, who was walking across the asphalted schoolyard, was about to put her airpods in her ears, because what's a walk home without good music?

But before the white, small speaker device could get stuck in the light brown-haired girl's ears, the voice of a certain Miss Jisoo Kim sounded behind Lisa. "Lisa! Lisa wait!"

Confused as to why Jisoo sounded like she was just running away from her killer, Lisa turned around, only to be "attacked" directly by Jisoo.

The black-haired girl shook the thai at both of her shoulders, but only managed to utter a fraction of a sentence, as she invested all her breath in her sprint. "I...you...they have...oh god I need air"

"Jisoo, Jisoo, take it easy. Breathe in, breathe out" Lisa calmed her friend before she would collapse due to lack of oxygen.

With 4 deep breaths in and out, Jisoo and her lungs slowly managed to regain their composure and continue breathing normally. "You have to come back in. Something happened"

"Happened? What do you mean?" Lisa furrowed her eyebrows. What could have happened in those three minutes she was away from Rosé?

Jisoo was almost too afraid to say what Lisa had to worry about right away.

If a murder would happen today, Jisoo would simply deny everything and say that she had nothing to do with it.

"Right after you left, Young-Ra came to Rosé. Rosé wanted to get rid of her, but Young-Ra didn't listen and...kissed Rosé just like that"

"Kissed Rosé" At that moment, as the echo of those 2 words repeated in Lisa's mind, the thai saw red. Young-Ra's constant flirting with her girlfriend was already going too far for her, but this crossed every possible boundary.

Without giving Jisoo another look or answer, the inwardly boiling thai moved her feet towards the entrance of the school.

"Oh oh...this is not going to end well" Jisoo feared, before following shortly after Lisa who was walking at a fast pace.

As soon as Lisa threw open the doors to the school hallway, her ears heard the loud screaming that could be heard throughout the hallway. The bright yet angry voice of her girlfriend was hard to miss.

Fortunately, only a few students were still in the school, since most of them had already finished school and no longer had a lesson.

Therefore, Young-Ra, Rosé and 2 other students were the only ones standing in the hallway.

The further Lisa walked in the hallway, the clearer and louder Rosé's yells became. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU KISS ME EVEN THOUGH I MADE IT SO CLEAR TO YOU THAT I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?! BESIDES, I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOU, SO TELL ME, WHAT'S SO HARD ABOUT JUST LEAVING ME ALONE?! I'M NOT SOME KIND OF OBJECT THAT YOU CAN TREAT HOWEVER YOU WANT AND I WILL NEVER, EVER TOUCH YOU THE WAY YOU WANT ME TO!"

"Oh don't be so Roseanne. We both know you liked that kiss, even if it was only a split second. And now you just want more from me-"

But before Young-Ra could finish her fuckgirl sentence, she felt a pain in her right shoulder after it had a not so very gentle encounter with the lockerwall.

But not only Young-Ra, who was now pressed against the wall by the collar of her sweater, was surprised by this, but also Rosé.

Her girlfriend was about to confront Young-Ra about the action just before.

"Touch Rosé just once more, or only even think about her once and we'll have an even bigger problem than we already have" Lisa said threateningly and to be honest, Lisa looks dangerous when she's angry.