Fourteen

"Her eyes won't leave my head, no matter how hard I try. I don't know what it takes to forget someone you love because before her I never had to. I think I never loved anyone in the way I loved-...love her. She's just that kind of precious, kind person that lights up the room by just being herself. I always found it cute how she smiled at me when I was making a dumb joke of mine. But who am I trying to fool? She probably doesn't wanna hear jokes of me ever again because I hurt her in the past. But what can I do to redeem myself? I can't turn around what happened a year ago...all I can do is try to say my biggest apologies to her. But everytime I try and look into those brown eyes while her blond hair falls perfectly without her trying, I find myself being lost on her again. I should just say it straight to her face that I want her bac-"

"Ah no, that's crap" And second in none, the paper on which Lisa's pencil hovered over until just now, got crumbeled into a ball by the lightbrownhaired girl before it flew into the trashcan. 

Dropping her head in her neck with a sight, Lisa, who's at home right now...where else would she be...in school that suspended her?, tried to keep herself entertained since Jennie, this hard working student needs to study for an upcoming, apparently really hard, englishexam.

From being in her neck to getting laid on the table. Yes, that was Lisa's head. 

Her bangs got pressed on the bone and skin of her forehead while her brown eyes saw the dark inside of her eyelids. 

"I was never the type of girl to write my feelings on papers" Lisa mumbeled, her desperation rising. What was she supposed to do further? She has talked to Rosé so many times...nothing has worked. 

Another sight left the lips of the lighbrownhaired girl while the sky was slowly turning orange from the down going sun. "Maybe I should just give up...."

--------

"Why did I agree to do this?" 

Rosé now has arrived at the entrance of Apgujeon Highschool. Her heart was racing, her mind was yelling and the blonde could swear she felt her hands shaking.

Rosé and her mind agreed that they would go straight to the principale's office, drop the documents and leave without wasting another step or view to the left or right.

Rosé was perfectly aware that she could stumble across Lisa as soon as she stepps into that building. 

With another deep breath filling the lungs of the blonde, Rosé closed her eyes for short, just to speak out the words "Here we go" before taking the first step towards the silver door of the building. 

The hallways were practically empty since school has ended some minutes ago. Most students probably ran out the building to get home as fast as possible. 

"Don't mind me, I'll be gone in a second again" the blonde thought as she felt some of the views of the remaining students on her. Who wouldn't be confused when suddenly a pretty girl you've never seen before walks through your school's hallway? 

Rosé was just hoping she would find that principale's office quick and does not have to run through the whole school due to getting lost. 

With every step Rosé took, she was afraid of hearing her name getting called out by Lisa who had spotted her. But, to her own surprise and relieve, Rosé made it without coming across the thai.

"Oh, hello, you must be the student from miss Shin. Yeah, she already informed me that you were coming" the principal of the Apgujeon Highschool , principal Lim, spoke as he had opend the door to Rosé's knock.