Twenty Eight

*TimeSkip*

The rest of the time flew by, but Rosé and Lisa couldn't have spent it better. As often as they found the time, the two spent the days and nights together. As well as last night. But the night is now over and the morning awoke in the megacity of Seoul.

But Lisa, the sleepyhead, was not interested in the sun's rays, which she saw dazzling through her closed eyelids, nor the chirping birds outside her house. Comfortably she laid all wrapped up in her blanket in her beloved bed and thought nothing, but really nothing could get her out of this peace. Well, she thought wrong.

If the alarm clock didn't wake her up, Lisa thought at least that her girlfriend would wake her up lovingly and tenderly as always. But not today. Instead of love-filled kisses all over her face, Lisa was awakened by a heavy weight on her stomach.

Surprised and startled, the light brown-haired girl's eyelids popped open, only to see her own school backpack on her stomach. From the weight, Lisa could tell that this bag must be filled with books or even rocks.

"Huh?" the thai spoke confused as she put her hands on her black bag and looked around the room confused.

When her brown eyes saw an arm-crossed, grinning Rosé a moment later, already completely done with everything, dressed, made up, hair done, and due to the smell of raspberries, Lisa could also tell that Rosé was already in the shower.

"What, what? Are we being invaded or something?" asked Lisa in tired confusion, which turned Rosé's grin into a smile. "No Lisa, aliens haven't found their way to earth yet. But today is Monday. Aka the first day you can or better said have to go back to school"

"Oh no" Lisa whined before she let her slightly erect head fall back into the soft pillow. As long as she was away, Lisa had almost forgotten the agony of this place. She only had to think of all the annoying classmates and teachers or the homework and test and she could lash out in anger.

"You care about my school career and I care about yours, so get up and get ready" Rosé grabbed her reluctant girlfriend's hand to pull her out of bed a bit, but Lisa's body tension and stubbornness to stay in bed was stronger than Rosé's arm muscles.

"I'll even accompany you to the last crossing" Even this argument from Roseanne couldn't make Lisa throw away the warm blanket from her body and stand up.

Still holding Lisa's hand, the blonde sighed briefly before an idea that will definitely motivate Lisa to get up rushed through her head. "Okay, do what you want" Rosé said indifferently and let Lisa's soft hand fall back onto the matress. Rosé slowly walked out of the door, but just before she disappeared behind the corner into the hallway, she added „Then I'll just go to Starbucks by myself"

Without having to see Lisa, the blonde could hear 2 feet slamming on the wooden floor in Lisa's room and approaching the door at a rapid pace. "I'll be ready in 15 minutes" Lisa stormed into the bathroom across the hall with a pile of clothes in her hand, leaving a chuckeling Rosé outside the door.

In no way would Lisa miss the opportunity to go to Starbucks and get a delicious drink that would make the whole morning sweet.

Hastily, the light brown-haired girl reached for her hairbrush as she stood in front of the mirror in her bathroom.

But brushing her hair was only the first step in Lisa's routine. It was followed by things like brushing her teeth, getting dressed, putting makeup on her face and so on.

While it sounded from the bathroom as if things were being thrown against the wall and Lisa had a fight with a burglar, Rosé, who was passing the time on Instagram, waited one floor below and leaned against the house door.