Eleven

A headache. That was what Lisa, the hungover girl, felt right now. But not just a headache. No, Lisa was feeling one of those bad I-was-drunk-last-night headaches that really turn your whole head upside down. And what made it even worse for the lightbrownhaired girl, was the sound of her ringer being on it's highest volume possible. 

"Oh gosh, make it stop please" Lisa mumbeled, her one hand reaching out to shut up that tone coming from her phone on her nightstand while her other hand found it's way onto Lisa's buzzing forehead.

With the ringer finally being peacefully quiet, the thai sat up in her bed, slowly to not shake or move her head more than she needs to since every single movement just hurts. 

Lisa right now regretts every single sip of alcohol she consumed at that festival yesterday. On a fucking sunday! In what universe was Lisa that she thought it'll be a good idea to drink much on a sunday when on the following monday would be school. Well done Lisa, congrats and applause to you. 

With now also her second hand placed on her forehead, the thai whined. She felt like someone was hammering on the wall of her skull from the inside, trying to break his way through. "Fuck, and I should be able to go to school in that state...who am I kidding?" 

Luckily Lisa wasn't one of those people who throw up the day after the drinking. 

Slowly and careful to not directly fall onto the ground, Lisa took one leg after the other out of her cozy bed. 

Speaking of bed, Lisa doesn't even know how in the world she got into her bed. The last thing she rememberes really, REALLY blurry is that Jennie threw her on the couch down in the livingroom. 

"Oh my god!" Lisa almost got scared away by her own reflection in the mirror. Well, that's what happens when you go to bed without taking your make-up off first. However that mascara got onto Lisa's cheeck... Luckily the thai wasn't wearing any lipstick. 

"Okay Lisa...get yourself together and fix your face" Lisa breathed out, having to calm down since she was almost hyperventilating due to three reasons. 

Reason number one was, she was looking like a complete mess. Normally her hair sits perfect. Every strain. Her make-up is normally so on point that every other girl and even make-up artist would be jealous. Right now, all of that was the opposite. 

Reason number two was, Lisa was aware that she has 8 long, boring, to yell for lessons of school infront of her. 

And reason number three, the final reason, was, she literally, again, once more, got rejected by the blonde girl who once used to be her girlfriend. 

------

Not like Lisa, Rosé was waking up as if she would be in heaven. No hangover, no annoying ringersound since she woke up before that thing would even make itself noticeable. And no stained make-up. The only thing that was messed up were her blonde hairstrains but isn't that normal after a good sleep? 

Still, the fact that it was once more monday annoyed Rosé. 

Don't know what exactly but something in this morning made Rosé completely forget about the lightbrownhaired girl. Rosé didn't even waste one thought on the thai. She just casually went to the bathroom to get her hair straight again, then strolled down the stairs to get into the beloved kitchen to enjoy her breakfas that simply consisted out of a bowl of cereals and a glass of orange juice. 

Today, the weather wasn't as good as yesterday. Insetad of a sunny, warm enviroment, the sky was covered in grey clouds while a slight breeze was winding through the streets.