Twenty Six

*Little Timeskip of 3 Days*

Rosé has now survived the fourth school day of the week. In one hour to be exact.

There was a small 10 minute break in which Rosé and Jisoo went to their lockers to exchange their spanishbooks for their englishbooks for the last lesson.

"Did you see how angry mister Reyez was when Shen-Yun said he didn't do the homework again?"

"Yes...I've never seen him like that before. The spaniard is normally always pretty calm" Jisoo answered her friend before both lockerdoors were opened after entering the 4-digit number code.

Before Jisoo and Rosé could continue their conversation about the very angry teacher of them, a small smirk crept on the lips of Jisoo. Rosé first thought it had something to do with her crush/half-girlfriend Mi-Ha, but that theory turned out to be wrong before Rosé could even ask why Jisoo's mouth corners were up.

Suddenly, the blonde felt 2 hands on her hips, which moved more and more forward from behind with a smooth movement.

With a feeling of slight surprise, the blonde quickly turned around in the arms of the mysterious visitor, only to look into the sweet face of her girlfriend.

"Lisa!" the blonde spoke as happily as if she hadn't seen Lisa for 5 months straight. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I was in the neighborhood and thought "Why not pay my Rosie a visit in the place she calls hell?"" smiled Lisa in combination with a shoulder shrug as she slowly took her hands off the blue fabric of Rosé's jeans.

This isn't the first time Lisa had visited her at school. Earlier, when they were together for the first time, she did it often and each time it made Rosé indescribably happy.

"Aww, you're so cute" Rosé smiled at her girlfriend before briefly apologizing to Jisoo. "Sorry we thirdwheel you again"

"Oh, that's no problem. I just text my girlfriend that she should probably also visit me in school sometime" While Jisoo casually pulled her cell phone with the black cell phone case out of the right pocket of her jeans, it felt to Lisa and Rosé as if a stone had been thrown in their faces. Hard.

"Woah, woah, woah wait, what?" Rosé said perplexed as she widened her brown eyes.

"You're together now? Finally? It finally happened?" added Lisa, who was just as surprised as Roseanne.

"Yes, we are" Jisoo shrugged. "Yah, and what do you mean with finally? It didn't take us that long!"

Lisa and Rosé both could not find any more words to pronounce. Finally, the wish of the two biggest shippers of Mi-Ha and Jisoo came true.

Jisoo, however, could hardly believe that her two friends knew nothing about it. "Didn't you see my latest insta post?"

Now that Jisoo mentions it...no, they haven't...Quickly and without answering a word, both Lisa and Rosé, pulled their phones out of their pockets and quickly opened the pink, purple app icon.

jisook.im

❤  🗨  ↗

❤ 🗨 ↗

Liked by: park.roseanne, monalisakindalisa, miha.45 & 300 more people

jisook.im: You and me forever?❤

miha.45: Forever❤💍

park.roseanne: *Roseanne.exe stopped working* reason: Cuteness overload

monalisakindalisa: You two>>>>

Of course, after Rosé and Lisa liked and commented on the post, thousands of questions like "When did this happen?" "Who confessed the feelings to whom?" "Where was it?" and so on flew at Jisoo.

Jisoo could hardly catch her breath between her answers. In short, it was 2 days ago in the park and no one has confessed...one thing just led to another and already their lips were on each other.

Before the buzz of the 2 girlfriends Lisa and Rosé could continue to echo through the hallway of the school, the sound that every student hates abysmally (unless it's about school closing time) interrupted. The bell.

At that moment when the bell rang and Lisa said goodbye to Rosé, neither Lisa nor Rosé knew how serious, bold and absolutely ratty the next few minutes would be.

As soon as Lisa left the hallway and the school building after a goodbye kiss with Rosé and Rosé was closing her locker door, Jisoo warned her of the agony to come. "Oh oh, watch out, here comes Young-Ra again"

As soon as Rosé heard that name, she rolled her eyes so hard it had to hurt.

Annoyed and eloquent, she turned around and spoke seriously to Young-Ra approaching her. "Before you say anything, no, I'm not going to -"

But Rosé's words didn't get far and were pushed right back into her mouth. Literally.

Without a shred of decency, Young-Ra crashed her lips onto Rosé's, who of course immediately pulled her entire body away from Young-Ra.

But Young-Ra had already achieved what she wanted, even if the "kiss" which was only one-sided, lasted only a splitsecond.

With the sentence "Don't be so Rosé. You've been waiting for this for a long time" and a wink with the combination of a grin, Young-Ra turned around again and disappeared as quickly as she had come, leaving a shooked Jisoo and Rosé behind.

Rosé was like frozen because neither her mind nor her body could believe that this ombré haired girl had the audacity to just kiss Rosé without a permission....which she would have never gotten anyways but still.

Rosé felt how her anger started boiling up in her slender body that hides twice the volumne of feelings of anger in it right now.

Jisoo noticed how tensed Rosé's whole body was but before she could speak to her best friend, Rosé's mouth called out the despited name "Young-Ra!" before the blonde paced after the annoying fuckgirl.

Jisoo on the other hand...she ran into the direction of the exit.

AN: A little shorter chapter. I hope you don't mind that too much and I you do...I'm sorry *Bows* And I know I'm mean leaving you with that Cliffhanger.