Seven

"What are you doing here? - No actually, I don't even wanna know. Just leave. I don't wanna see you and neither would I wanna talk to you" Rosé was already in the process of closing the door again, not even giving the person outside a chanche to answer the first question.

"Rosé wait" the door got held up by the hand of the outsider. "Just give me two minutes. I swear I'll make them worth it"

"I highly doubt that" Opening the door again, Rosé crossed her arms as she looked at the lighbbrownhaired girl with a view that could kill.

It's never a comfortable situation to bump into your ex with who you broke up in one of the worst ways you can think of. It was already bad enough for Rosé that she met Lisa at that party but this is even worse!

"So, what do you want Lisa?" Rosé sounded annoyed. She really didn't want to talk to Lisa, let alone waste her time with her here.

"I wanted to talk with you"

"We talked enough at the party, don't you think?" "Gosh, since when are two minutes so long?"  Rosé wanted that 120 seconds to pass quick but it just didn't happen.

"No, I don't think so. All we did at the party was argue just like we did a year ago" Lisa didn't even sound mad or angry. She sounded more like she really wanted to talk to Rosé in a non yelling tone.

Rosé decrossed her arms infront of her hoodie. Instead, she took her finger and came closer to Lisa to tap on her collarbone. "Yeah, and why is that Lisa? Wait, don't even bother thinking about it, I'll give you the answer. Because YOU STILL can't admit your mistake"

"Rosé, I know that this thought is stuck in your head but if you'd only give me the chanche I can tell you that you're wrong. Please. All I want is one moment of calmly talking to you..."

As much and loud as Rosé's head yelled at her "NO" "ROSEANNE NO" "DON'T DO THAT" "SHE'S NOT WORTH IT" "ROSÉ, DON'T YOU DARE" , something...., something in Lisa's eyes made her say "Okay"

Rosé herself was surprised about what her mouth just said. Realising that she now needs to talk with Lisa.

Since Rosé is a woman of her word, she lets out a heavy breath before telling Lisa to take a seat on the small stepps outside of the house.

"I can't believe I'm doing that" "Okay Lisa...tell me everything that you need to say so badly" Rosé said as she joined Lisa on the steps, making sure to leave a gap big enough between her and the thai.

"Look, I tried telling you that a year ago but you wouldn't listen to me but I would never cheat on you. Why would I? Remember Rosé? We were happy. More than happy. I still don't know who set that rumour in your head about me hooking up with some randoms in my school but It's not true. I was the happiest with you and I wouldn't have dared to do anything to ruin that! You were everything for me Rosé. The day you walked out of me, I was angry but you know what else I was? Sad...I was crying all day long for months...The day you walked away, my happiness left with you"

The words of Lisa were something that Rosé couldn't sort in. Was she pretending? Was she lying or...was she actually telling the truth?

"Even IF you would say the truth, what I doubt, as you may have seen at the party, I moved on" Rosé tried to avoid the eyecontact because those damned eyes of Lisa still have that enchanting spark in them. It's annoying.

"Oh please, I know you. You're not a fuckgirl. I know you aren't"

The more Lisa sait to Rosé the more her head started buzzing. This all is turning Rosé literally insane. Why can't Lisa just move on? For fuck sake, is it that hard?