Twenty

As much as Rosé loved to wake up with Lisa by her side, she couldn't today. From yesterday to today, each of the two girls slept at their own home.

"Well, at least Lisa can enjoy the luxury of sleeping in again" the blonde said in her head as she straightened her tired body to turn off her cell phone's alarm clock.

Now that silence filled the room, the blonde first ran through her now tangled hair.

After Rosé saw clearly and no longer tired blurred, she turned a little on her left side to take her cell phone that is lying on the nightstand. Going through her hair again, Rosé opened her messenger and texted her girlfriend "Good morning❤" But Rosé knew that Lisa would only read this message when she woke up. So around 10AM.

Briefly check instagram and snapchat and then go down to breakfast.

It's not uncommon for Rosé to be alone in the morning. You know, her sister doesn't live here anymore, her mother is a very busy securities broker. Stocks and stuff like that. Her father works in a small but popular company here in Seoul. So in a nutshell, Rosé's parents work hard and a lot. But Rosé didn't mind being in the house in the morning without her parents or sister. Then she can enjoy the morning peace and quiet while she eats breakfast.

Today, Rosé toasted herself two slices of toast, spreading one with apricot jam and the other with strawberry jam. To drink today she had a fresh orange juice.

------

Brushed, dressed, teeth cleaned, makeup on, school bag packed....perfect. Rosé is off to pick up her best friend for awful school.

Jisoo's house is about 10 to 15 minutes away, depending on how fast you walk. Rosé would also walk 30 minutes as long as she has her airpods with her. Rosé thinks that everything is better and doable with music. Quote from the blonde herself "Huh? With music in my ears, I could walk to Busan and back again"

Even though it wasn't 98.5 hours and 394 kilometers but only 15 minutes and 1.5 kilometers, Rosé took her white apple airpods out of her pocket and put them in her ears. For her it was clear which song she wanted to listen to.

She scrolled through her spotify playlist until she found the song "Tomboy" by (G)I-DLE, which was released 2 months ago.

With the lyrics and the beat in her ears, the blonde walked down the street and was like in her own world. But who is not like that when listening to music.

------

However, Jisoo had the stress of her life.

"Where is it?" the black-haired girl kept asking. She hurried through the house. Up and down, left and right, under furniture on furniture, she searched everywhere, but she couldn't find her damn notebook. "Please, don't tell me Dalgom shredded it"

Jisoo felt the stress take over her whole body. But just before she was about to lose herself in it, the black-haired woman simply stopped, collected herself and took a deep breath. "Relax Jis'....it must be at school....or Rosé packed it by mistake"

Her search for peace, was interrupted by the barking of her beloved dog and son Dalgom after the doorbell rang. This must be Rosé.

Rosé had to smile a little when she heard the bright, sweet bark of Dalgom through the wooden door. But she had to grin even more when she heard Jisoo. "Dalgom, calm down, it's only Rosé. She's already not a burglar. They don't ring the doorbell normally"

"Maybe I am a burglar after all and steal all your Dior stuff?" the blonde spoke as a joke as she crossed her arms in front of her chest and grinned into Jisoo's face after she opened the door.