Twenty Four

"Damn Rosé, you look....done. What happend? Did you walk through a taifun on your way to school?" asked Jisoo as her best friend entered the classroom truely looking like she's been through a storm.

Her normally straight hair was all tangeled, her normally all tidy backpack was half opened with a corner of a book sticking out & her facial expression looked stressed out...really stressed out.

"It definetly felt like that, yeah" said Rosé underneath her breath as she exhausted let herself fall onto her chair next to Jisoo.

Again, this frienship duo were the first ones in the classroom.

"I had one of the most streesfull mornings I have ever experienced in my entire life" With rolling her eyes, Rosé packed her books onto her table-no, Rosé smashed her books on the table.

*Flashback*

Just like yesterday, Rosé had to wake up today, Friday, without the sound of her alarm clock.

"Fuck!" she screamed directly when she couldn't remember having set an alarm clock at all last night. And to top it all off, Lisa wasn't there to wake her up on time. She had to sleep at her own home for several reasons but anyways....

Instead of waking up at 6 o'clock, Rosé woke up at 7 o'clock. That means she had exactly half an hour left to: Get up, get dressed, brush her teeth, do her skincare routine, do her hair, put on makeup, eat breakfast, leave the house and get to school.

With a jerk, the blonde threw the warming blanket off her body and jumped out of bed as if gravity didn't exist for her.

Hastily she pulled open her closet doors and took the first shirt, pants, socks and underwear that came into her hands. Luckily, it was by chance that the outfit matched. Stressed and knowing she had to make it to school on time, Rosé ran with the pile of clothes in her hands to the bathroom, which was just across the hall from her room.

Like a deranged one, after getting dressed, Roseanne brushed her teeth for exactly 3 minutes, the way any dentist likes it. The brushed teeth were followed by moisturizer on the skin of the face, foundation and a little bit of masacara. Rosé was apparently a professional in her work. Despite the massive stress, the blonde managed to do her makeup really well.

But the morning became even worse and nastier when Rosé wanted to leave the bathroom to sprint down the stairs and take something small for breakfast in the kitchen and the worst happened. She stubbed her little toe on the door frame of the bathroom. Pain raced through Rosé's foot and she almost stumbled down the stairs.

It was now 7:15am. In 15 minutes, school would start. For a large a la carte buffet for breakfast was now definitely no time. All Rosé could take for breakfast was an apple, which she quickly snatched from the fresh fruit basket before putting on her shoes and leaving the house in a sprint.

Rosé ran so fast through wind and weather to school. This also explains why her hair is so tousled.

*Flashback end*

"Wow, that you're still standing on your feet, especially after your little toe got hit so hard by the wood of the door frame" grinned Jisoo when Rosé was done with her story about the stressful friday morning.

"I think I'm going to faint" joked Rosé as she felt how her heartrate was still not coming down after her olympic worthy sprint to the school.