Twenty Two

It's Wednesday and once again the annoying alarm clock of Roseanne rang and pulled also Lisa out of her peaceful sleep. This time it was also Lisa who silenced the alarm.

Carefully and tired, she leaned over Rosé, who was in her arms, and tapped once on the phonescreen.

When the alarm finally went off, the Thai dropped back onto the mattress behind Rosé's back.

A short and tired growling was briefly audible from Rosé. "What time is it?"

"Six o'clock" yawned the Thai behind her while she let herself sink more and more into the mattress.

Rosé was aware that she actually had to get up and get ready for school. However, she was far too tired to move even an inch. The only movement she could barely manage was to put her hand on Lisa's arm that was wrapped around her.

Lisa noticed that Rosé didn't waste a thought on getting up. And as much as she liked to cuddle with Rosé, the Thai didn't want Rosé to get in trouble at school for being late.

"You should get up my love" Lisa whispered after she rested up on one of her arms, leaned a little over Rosé and put a few of her blonde hair strands gently behind her ears.

While admiring and adoring Rosé's "sleeping" side profile, the Thai also received a mumbeling reply. "I'm too tired....I'm not going."

"Rosieee" whined Lisa as she pressed closer to Rosé. "You'll end up like me if you act like that"

No further reaction from Rosé. But Lisa knew exactly how she could shake Rosé awake.

Slowly and softly, Lisa ran her fingertips under Rosé's oversized shirt. Rosé probably thought Lisa was going to seduce her in some way or other....but Lisa, that sneaky girlfriend, had a completely different intention behind this touch.

When the Thai's fingers arrived at the side of Rosé's belly, she wasted no more time and began to tickle Rosé. Rosé has always been the most ticklish person Lisa has ever met.

Immediately, Rosé's brown eyes jumped wide open and her body tried to wiggle out of the grip of the thai.

"No, Lisa, don't!" was audible in between Rosé's laughters. "Lisa, I swear you- you're gonna pay for t-that!"

Rosé always knew how to fight back. She quickly turned in Lisa's arms and pushed her a little away from her.

She could have tickled the light brown haired girl back, but it wouldn't have done much good, because Lisa is absolutely not ticklish. So Rosé had to come up with something else.

So she quickly reached for her pillow after Lisa was a bit away from her. "I will hit you with it if you tickle me again" Rosé threatened, but couldn't stay serious herself. A giggle escaped her lips while Lisa was well on her way to make the blonde really hit her. "Hit me and I'll eat all your mangoes"

A shocked gasp left Rosé's mouth as she almost dropped the white pillow in shock. "How dare you..."

"Jinjja" Lisa raised her eyebrows before hopping off the bed and quickly disappearing through the door.

"Lisa Manoban, just you wait!" Rosé quickly followed her before the light brown haired girl could even put a finger to her beloved fruit. "I'm warning you Lisa, if you only look at my mangos I will-"

Rosé's threat was interrupted when she arrived downstairs and saw a grinning Lisa standing in the kitchen. However, the tropical mangos were far away from her.

"And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you get a Roseanne Park out of bed" Lisa joked with a sardonic grin.

"I hate you" Rosé breathed out with a smile as she slumped her shoulders a bit.