Thirty One

10:30PM. In half an hour the party of the year would begin. Jennie's birthday parties are always legendary since her 16th birthday and go down in history because of the things that happen there.

Do Jennie's parents know that their daughter throws parties where things occasionally break, like lamps or vases? Yes. Are they cool with that? Not really, but they don't want to ruin Jennie's birthday, so they just put up with it....I mean, it's only once a year....

This party will probably be attended by everyone in the school that Jennie likes. Although she goes to a different school, just like Lisa, Jennie knows quite a few of the high school Rosé and Jisoo go to. Yes, Jisoo is also invited, because Jennie and Jisoo met through their mutual friends Lisa and Rosé.

"Rosé, have you seen my mascara?" Lisa asked as she stepped through the door of her girlfriend's room, but her voice grew quieter towards the end of the sentence as her eyes caught sight of her beautiful girlfriend Roseanne as she entered the room, wearing a gorgeous party outfit that consisted of a white crop top and blue jeans, just adjusting her earrings in front of the mirror.

"Yes babe, it's on my table" the blonde replied as she turned to her friend after her earring was finally through her ear hole.

But instead of going to her sought-after mascara and Rosé's wooden desk, Lisa moved closer to Rosé and placed both hands on the blue fabric of her jeans on her hip. "You look beautiful" she said in a soft tone, looking sweetly into Rosé's brown eyes. red color crept onto the cheeks of the complemented blonde, who sank her head a bit along with her flattered smile. "Thank you Lisa. You look beautiful too. Just like every day"

"Thanks Rosie" Lisa smiled before her lips gave a soft kiss on the blonde head of her about the same size girlfriend. "Funny that we met at a party for the first time and now we're going to one together as a couple" Lisa added as she pulled Rosé closer to her and held her tightly.

Enjoying the closeness, Rosé also wrapped her arms around Lisa's body and rested her head on the thai's cozy shoulder. "At least as a couple we won't end up fighting in the rain"

"Oh god" Lisa remembered the wet, heated situation with a little giggle. "I've rarely seen you as sassy as you were there"

"Well, sweet Roseanne can be angry when she needs to be"

"I know baby" Lisa slowly let go of the hug only to place both of her palms on Rosé's soft chipmunk-like cheeks. "I love both your sides"

"You get the best of both worlds" Roseanne replied sweetly as her eyes met her girlfriend's again and for a moment she stood still. When either Rosé or Lisa thought about how hard they fought, not only when they broke up but also after them seeing eachother again....the party...the festival....the evening at Rosé's door....all that was in the past and the anger and disappointment with each other got replaced by unconditinal love.

Lost in each other's aura, the two rosy lips found their way to each other and melted into each other with passion and love.

If it wasn't for Rosé's inner clock, the two would have missed the start of Lisa's best friend's party, as they wanted to keep their lips on each other for what felt like an hour, if not the whole evening.

"We should go slowly. We don't want to be late, do we?" Rosé broke away from the thai's sweet lips and took a few steps back.

"Okay speedy gonzales, let me just put the mascara on my eyelashes" Lisa giggled back lightly with a smile before her feet carried her to the wooden table in the corner of Rosé's room and her fingers wrapped around the black mascara pencil.

"Your eyelashes look good the way they are" the blonde complemented her girlfriend, who was already halfway out of the room on her way to the bathroom, but when she arrived at the door frame, she answered with a Lisa-like reply "Good can be better"