Sixteen

"So....see you at school tomorrow"

"Ugh, I wish it was already friday today. Not because I don't want to see you, don't get me wrong! School is just....not fun"

"What, so you can cuddle more with your Lisa that you have back?" Jisoo grinned from ear to ear. Of course she is happy that Rosé is happy again but a little teasing is always part of it.

"Maybe" said Rosé after some hesitation, trying to hide her shy grin.

"Yeeeh, go get it girl" Jisoo's grin grew and grew.

As a natural reaction to this saying and her provocative grin, she received a punch on the arm. And Rosé was the one who dealt it. Despite everything, the blonde herself also had to grin.

"Why do you keep hitting me?" said Jisoo as she pressed her hand against the wounded area, which will probably soon have a bruise.

"Oh come on. I've hit you maybe twice in your life. Deserved and not even hard"

"Twice?! Multiply that by 10!"

"Yeah right" Rosé scoffed. "Never ever"

Jisoo's look after this statement of Rosé was priceless and also indescribable. "Ah okay, what happened when I stole one of your chicken wings from the table? Or when mister Yang was looking for volunteers for the music performance you didn't want to be in and I said you were super good at piano? Or, I remember this one time when I just came around the corner like a normal person and you got scared so hard that you hit me at least 5 times in 1 second"

"Drama queen" Rosé mumbled as she rolled her brown eyes a bit. This time it was herself who received a slap on the arm.

"Payback"

The two quarrelers could have beaten eachothers arms for another 2 hours, but Lisa waited. And Rosé wouldn't wanna let her wait. Never again.

-----
Lisa never ran down the stairs as fast as she did when she heard the doorbell ring. She almost tripped over her own feet. But she knew exactly who was standing in front of that door.

"Finally, 8 hours without you felt like an eternity" Lisa spoke immediately as she pulled open the door.

"Oh wow, I didn't know you would miss me so much"

"You have no idea" Lisa smiled before pulling Rosé in by her hand and kissing her as if she was 10 months away on another continent, thousands of miles away.

Rosé's other, free hand, she placed on the thai's cheek while her lips felt the soft sensation of Lisa's lips.

It felt like the 2 never broke up. The same butterflies in the stomach, the same warm feeling around the heart and the same smile in the kiss.

"So... What do you want to do? I hope you don't have homework?" asked Lisa as she released the kiss, still holding Rosé in her arms.

"Even if, I'd rather spend time with you. Let my teacher yell at me" Rosé gave Lisa a little kiss on the cheek before she went upstairs. This time Rosé had thought ahead. Before she went to school this morning, when she was packing her backpack, she packed extra clothes and all the other things she needed in addition to her textbooks. So she can sleep at Lisa's house without worrying.

Of course, Lisa followed her upstairs to her room, where Rosé was already spread out on the thai's wichen bed. Lisa had to chuckle a little when she saw this sugar-sweet "Thing"

"School is tiring, isn't it?" Lisa raised her eyebrows while her smile adorned her face.

"Pretty much, yeah" Rosé said under her heavy breath that pushed her chest in and out, her eyes fixed on the ceiling.