First day

Hey guy's so i'm here to finally update this story. This update is long over due! So here we go!

__________________________________________________________________

Derpy's P.O.V

After he left me the yellow colt came back in and nudged me up. Once I was on my feet without falling to the ground. He leads me through a maze of halls. We stop in front a dull gray door. The colt opens the door with his horn, that I have just noticed, inside the room was a bed that looked hard, a single window in the back wall, to my left I see a door that i assume was my closet, and finally to the right of my closet door I see a door that lead to a bathroom. The colt gave me a shove into the room. I stumble into the room almost falling to the ground.

I turn to glare at the colt when i see him closing the door. I stand and rush to the door as I place my hoof on the door I hear a click. I panic and start tugging on the knob of the door. After a few minutes of tugging in vain I fall on my back in dismay. Tears start to burn my eyelids as I stare at the door. I look out my single window and notice that it was nighttime. I must have slept the entire way here. I look towards the bed and sigh. I walk to it and clamber on it was hard as it looked. I look at the ground and notice it's carpeted. I take the pillow off the bed and tuck it in my wing. I walk around the floor trying to find a good place to sleep. The softest spot was in the middle of the room. I grab the pillow with my teeth and place it onto the floor. I circle around a few times before laying down. I curl in a tight ball trying to block out the cold creeping in my body.

__________________________________________________________________

"Get up" The gruff voice says along with a sharp kick to my side. I jerk awake with a whimper. The person that kicked me was the yellow colt. The colt nudges me to pick me up. Once I was on my feet he once again lead me through the maze of halls. We arrive at a set of dark blue doors. The yellow colt used his magic to open the door.

We walk into the room. It had a long table that was made for kings when they feasted with alot of party guest. The only person who was in the room was Doctor, who was hardly close to a king. I stare at doctor the colt turns and walks out. I look at the door as it slams close. It was silence spreading around the dining area.

Doctor looks at me and points to the seat close to him. I sit down staring down at my fore hooves, waiting for what he was going to say. He simply stares at me before getting up he pushes my head up. I look at him with fear swelling in my chest. I close my eyes when he hovers over my scar. My heart thumps in my chest. I hold my breath with wariness. I take a sharp intake of breath as he laps at my scar. The wet feeling on my scar sends a burning sensation straight to my stomach. I lean closer to him loving the feeling. Doctor stops suddenly and moves away slowly I still feel his spittle,still very wet, on my neck. I look at him watching his next move like a hawk. He looks at me then a sinister smile spreads across his face.

"Did you honestly think I have a attractive to you?" He crackles. I feel shame spread over my body.'I should have never trusted him' I think grimly. I look at his pale coat ,that once was a beautiful brown, and sigh. I stand up to walk away from him. My heart weighing heavy in my chest. As I turn to leave Doctor grabs my tail. He yanks it making me fall to the ground. I whimper my tail area throbbing with pain. I look at him with tears trying to escape their strong prison. He calmly walks in front of me.

"From now on you will obey me. I am your master you belong to me. Rule 1: don't try walking away from me" He states. I nod my head. He lowers himself and gets in my face. Doctor pushes his muzzle against me. I try my best to not show pleasure. It works greatly seeing as his eyes flare disappointment. Doctor pushes himself up he glowers for a second before walking back to the head of the table.