Plan in motion

Here's we go!

Doctor's P.O.V

I am ,sadly, left with no Derpy. I sigh as I sit in her room. My frustration builds as I think of how long I have been with out her, I give a growl and slam my hoof to the ground. I stand, a fire building inside me, and walk towards the entrance. I have one thing in mind. I will find Derpy and nothing will stop that.

Derpy's P.O.V

I growl at Master as he cuts my fore hoof. He sighs and cuts me again. I grumble about him trying to murder me. He rolls his eyes and stops cutting me. Jack hangs in a dark corner, eyes following my every move.

"Now when you go there ac-" I cut the master off, having heard it over and over.

"Yeah, Yeah act like you torture and seduce him with my pitful look. I got it-Ow!" I yell as he punches my shoulder. He smirks at me, teeth peeking out.

"Oops" He mocks. I growl but don't say anything else. He continues to ruff me up. Once he was done I looked terrible. I had cuts covering my flank, a bruise on my shoulder, blood on my lip from where he hand, not so delicately, punched me, some fur missing, and my feathers at certain places were gone. Jack check me over he gives a approving look. Master grins in admiration at my look.

"You two are sadistic" I growl. Master shrugs while Jack just stares. I sigh and look at Master. "Let's get this over with" I grumble. He smirks and gives a mocking chuckle.

"Excited you get to have sex with your doctor?" He mocks. I glare but don't talk. I flick my tail and wait for their cue to act. All our ears flick as a big bang was heard. I quickly drop to the ground, pretending. Jack and Master take their positions over me. We all wait and not a minute after the bang the door was kicked off its hinges. Doctor comes in and his face holds cold rage. He quickly knocks Master away, making him hit a wall. He looks at his 'bestfriend' he snarls and crouches.

"How could you?!" He yells. Jack gives him a blank look as if Doctor already knew. His face contorts in anger.

"You shot me!" He shouts. He stands and growls at Doctor. Doctor looks my way and more anger pushes on his face. He grits his teeth, trying to not blow up.

"She did nothing to you! You will let her go!" He snarls, before Jack could answer Doctor slams a hoof into his face. Jack growls low in pain, staggering back. Doctor rears up and slams in Jack's side, sending him across the room, hitting a wall. Once Doctor is certain Jack will stay down he rushes to me. I make sure to whimper and whine as he nears. He softly kisses my cheek and pulls me to him. I softly hiss in pain.

Doctor gives a sweeping glance around the room, before heaving me on his back. He trots out without looking back. Master and Jack give me a look and I nod slightly. I close my eyes and fall sleep from Doctor's smooth walking.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

I wake up to the feeling of softly licking. I open my eyes, groggily, and look around. My surroundings were that of my room. I was on the bed with another body, turning my gaze towards the body I immediately recognize it as Doctor. He was softly licking my cuts. I mentally sigh and think of ways to start the plan. Doctor notices that I have woken up and he quickly pulls me into a kiss. I gasp at the intensity behind it. One of his hoofs wrap around my mid-section. I kiss back softly and hope he doesn't take it any further. He pulls back and his sea blue eyes stare in mine. He presses his muzzle to mine.

"You need to rest dear" He murmurs, softly. I nod and press against him. My wounds still fresh.

"Stay with me" I whimper, playing my role. He nods and nuzzle my ear. I smile and lay down, forcing myself to tremble as if I was scared. He gives a soft noise of reassurance. I slowly fall asleep. 'Plan in action' was my last thought.