Riddle for her

Doctor's P.O.V

1 week, a day and 2 hours. That is how long I went without Derpy. It is driving me insane but not as insane as the riddle I was given. 'Can I stop it? What am I stopping?' I think. I rest my head on the control panel like many days before. 

"Celestia...where is my Derpy?" I ask. A tear slips out my eye as I imagine her anguish screams when I beat her. I sit and remember all the pain I cause her. 'She still stuck by my side...' I think, shock. I grit my teeth as more tears follow my first. 'WHERE ARE YOU?! I NEED YOU.'

Master's P.O.V

Derpy is acting oddly and I don't mean the occasional sobs I hear. She will be fine then she will writhe in pain. I have never seen this before. I guess I never seen a Timequeen either so there is a first for everything. I don't like this new it is deadly I just know it. 

"M-MAS-MASTER!" I hear her cry out in pain. I race in and my eyes widens as I see her fur, in some spots, soak in blood. I go to her and try to see where it was coming from. She then stops whimpering in pain and I look in her eyes. They no longer have pain but fear. I move her fur and can't find any gashes. 'What the...?' I think puzzle. Derpy looks at her body and her eyes widens, pupils shrinking.

"M-Master where is that b-blood coming from?" She asks, shakily. My eyebrow pinches together.

"I don't know." I mumble, which only calls for her to be more scared. She tenses and her eyes go round with fear.

"W-What's happening?" She whimpers. I don't answer because she knows I didn't know. My heart squeezes as I watch her cry in fear and sadness. "A-Am I d-dying?" She croaks. I open my mouth to answer but another voice answers.

"Why yes dearie." The voice purrs. I turn and growl at the abomination that dares enter without my permission. 

"Who are yo-" Derpy cuts me off with a fearful voice.

"Discord..." She utters. I look between the to in confusion. She looks at him, frozen. 

"I just love when my name strikes fear in ponies hearts." The abomination named Discord smiles. I narrow my eyes at him.

"Why are you here?" I asks, pointedly. He smiles at giggles as he floats in the air. He snaps his fingers and chocolate milk appears in his hand. 

"Oh nothing. I came here to diagnose her." He says, nonchantingly. 

"Why would I let you do that?" I growl at him. My hoof itching to hit that crazy smile on his face off. He only turns and looks at Derpy. His smile drops and a sneer replaces it. His eyes narrow and he smirks, darkly at her. 

"Soon it will burn, melting all vitals killing all useful. Nothing, nothing will remain. Can he stop it?" He says, voice dropping into a low and sinister tone. I watch as Derpy tries to understand what he means. 'What is burning?' I wonder. He gives a loud, evil crackle before he disappears. I look back at Derpy and gasp as she convulses. She gives a pained cry.

"Derpy!" I yell. I get on the bed with her only for her to stop and look at me. Her tears well and she starts crying.

"I can't do this anymore! I want Doctor! I want Doctor!" She cries, brokenly. I recoil from her as if she burned me my ears drawn back as I look at her. She doesn't take my taken aback appearance as she cries to herself. I get off the bed and walk out my door. I close it to stop the cries from coming through.

I sit at the table and stare at it. I grit my teeth at the painful feeling streaking through me. I give a hiss and think of ways to get her to love me. 'She never will...' A small voice in my head tells me. I knew it was right. I knew it was but I can't help the hopeless seed of love in me. 

"Celestia...Why can't I find love?" 

Dinky's P.O.V 

I lay out on the guest bed in the guest room that Rainbowdash lets us sleep in. We have been here since mom had been taken. Rainbowdash demanded to know where she was but they only said she was well taken for. I sigh and look at the wall with a wild mind.

"Where are you mama?"

*gasp* Doctor lied?!