I hate you!

Hey so after sometime of thinking I decided to update. Sorry but things have preoccupied me...If you want to know Comment! Now on with the story.

__________________________________________________________________

Derpy's P.O.V

I wake up to a loud hiss in my ear. I flick it wanting to go back to sleep but the hiss got louder. I sigh mentally and pry open my eyes. I blink awake the sleep amd glance at where the hissing was coming from. I find a very anger Doctor standing over me. His eye screams 'danger leave!'. I slowly stand and back up.

"Get out" He growls. I look at him before running for the door. I am stop by a weight crashing on myy back. I whimper and flail my arms. I turn and see Doctor. He raises hoof and SMACK. He slaps my across the face. I cry out in pain. He smiles and hits me again and again. I scream of shout each time he lands a blow on me. It feels like forever before he stops. He stands and moves off me. I feel blood trickle down my face dripping on the floor. The pain was unbearable.

It feels like I was dying. He walks around me as if he did care. I feel something I never thought I would harbor towards the doctor. Hatred. I open my mouth and let three words spill from my face.

"I hate you" I say malice and hate filled each word. The doctor stops and looks at me. His eyes shows shock. I stand and wobble to the door. I open it and walk to my room. Each step makes me want to lie down and die but I keep going. Once I enter the cell of a room I drop to the floor. I allow myself to black out.

Doctor's P.O.V

I watch as she wobble and struggles to the door. She leaves laving me to let my anger seize me. 'How dare she talk back to me?!' I think outraged. I feel like killing her ridding me of useless scum. I pace my room and shrug my shoulders. I look at the blood drops that were now in my carpet. That will be a pan to get out.

I walk out my room and decide one thing " From this day forward I hate Derpy hooves" He allows himself to not care about the equine upstairs. He gets ready for another date. He washes his fur and carefully preens his wings. After he finishes he smiles. "Nothing will stop me this time" He walks out the door locking it. He walks to the skillfully hidden tardis. He enters and smiles Twilight filling his mind. Once he arrives at her treehouse he knocks and waits. Once Twilight open the door he kisses her.

She yelps out of shock. She later melts in the kiss. After the kiss many more were dealt along with hot and heavy moans. The rest is up to your imagination.

Derpy's P.O.V

I wake up aching all over. I whimper and stuggle to get up. I pull myself in the bed. The pain ebbs away before I fully can go to sleep. I give one more whimper before falling asleep.

__________________________________________________________________

I know it's short but at least its out.