I'm trying! You're just so blind!

Heyo! I'm back! So enjoy!
__________________________________________________________________

Derpy's P.O.V

I watch blankly as he stares at me. He would say that when I show him I love him he will let me free. I mentally sigh quite tired of the intense stare. I close my eyes and think about how the last few days have been. He would feed me, beat me, then patch me up before sitting and watching me. I still have my will and he hates that. 'Shouldn't have placed your blood in me' I think, bitterly. I sigh and look up as he walks forward.

"You're not even trying anymore" He hisses, lowly. I give him the blank stare I have been giving him for days. I then sit up, struggling from my new wounds, and look at him. He seems to sulk at how I could still move. My eyes fill with tears as I stare into the icy blue eyes. I learn to endure them just so I could get a glimpse of the ocean blue. He softly growls at my sudden tears.

"Ready to beg for mercy? Ready to submit to me? Ready to love me?" He sneers. "Ready to try again?" He asks. I grit my teeth at the last question. My chest burns with rage and sadness. The words that I stuff down finally comes.

"I'm trying! You're just so blind!" I scream at him. He steps back at my sudden outburst. My anger has finally reached it's bubbling point. I am trying to help him and I get thrown into a dungeon. It was slowly building now it's ready to be released. My wings spread out as I unleash my fury. "You say I have stop trying?! Maybe you have stop looking! You place me in a dungeon without knowing the real reason I was on the phone!" I shout. My ears drawn back.

He growls and tries to throw me to the ground. I snarl and kick out, nailing him in the jaw. His eyes widens as I break the chains. I push him to the ground and snarl in his face. I place my hoof on his chest as I lean down to his ear.

"I will never submit not again. I'm trying you are not. I have my reasons you do not. You will listen to me for once in your life." I say, lowly. He doesn't tremble but snorts. He pushes me off him and pins me to the ground.

"Fine then show me that you are trying" He says. He leans down and slowly licks my scar. I softly gasp and squirm under him slightly, stilling after I feel it was fine. He smirks and leans up. He throws me on his back and trots to his room. He lays me down and climbs on with me. I stare into the icy blue eyes and smile. 'He may not be my Doctor but he is apart of Doctor' I think, fondly. He smirks back at me before pulling me into a deep kiss. My eyes widens before closing, melting in the kiss. He smiles in the kiss and pulls me to him. I love you Doctor, both sides.

_____________________________________________________________

Master's P.O.V

I sigh as I see Jack leave again. I lay on my bed and wonder where he has been going. Jack has been in a foul mood since Derpy left, it's agitating. I could always follow him but that would make it seem like I don't trust him. Well...I don't but can't have him knowing that. I turn on my bed and hope that Derpy is alright. She is a mare that you grow fond of. I softly smile before closing my eyes and daydream.

_____________________________________________________________

Jack's P.O.V

I walk down the worn dirt road and smile, darkly. I have finally found a way to get to Doctor. I knew him before that idiot of a mare met him. He loved me first and he will love me last. I have already looked into the consequences of my actions and honestly I don't care. I sit down in the clearing and wait for my partner. She is so naive to think I'm actually just helping her so she can get Doctor. 'Shows just how stupid mares really are that's why I prefer colts' I think. She pushes threw the undergrowth and I smile at her.

"Hello..." I say.