My Doctor, Her Doctor

So that last chapter feature the real Doctor. Who would think he would come out when Derpy most needed him? I did! The question is will he come out ever again?On with the story!

Twilight's P.O.V 

During the chase

  I race on the ground following them. I then see the mare fall out of the sky. I have a great view of her demise. I watch as Doctor looks at her. I expect him to leave her to die. I was wrong he shots down like lightening. I hear ,even at my distant, him scream her name. I growl as envy pushes in my body. He never screams my name like that. I wait for him to come up empty hooves. He comes up but has her tight in his hooves. I stomp my hoof. My plan was simply pretend I was healing her but actually blast her to a high concentration to when she disappears. I see her cry on him while shaking. I see that his body is a brown not the pale grey I love. He kisses her twice. That's when I stop looking. I teleport myself into my treehouse. When I enter I see Spike giving me a worried look. I simply brush him off before going to my room. New plans.

Doctor's P.O.V

During the chase

  I race after her with everything I had. She pushes as hard as she can to get away. She didn't understand I was helping her. I push harder hoping to get a little closer. She looks at her wing and I know exactly what she's doing. She opens her right wing and I see that she was pushing on the bandages. I hear a rip and terror pushes in my system. She opens both wings ready to fly.

  "NO!" I roar at her. She doesn't listens she jumps and takes flight. I look at Twilight who has yet to control her wings she nods at me. I jump and take flight she looks back me,before smirking at the ground stuck mare. She then pushes harder to go faster. I pump my wings harder. She looks back again and see my desperation, the need to get her. She shakes her head before flying towards the main bit of Ponyville. As she almost makes it her wings stops moving. Fear grips me as she lets out a scream. She falls quickly. I look at her before shooting down.

  "DERPY!" I bellow as I shoot towards the mare. She mouths words to me before closing her eyes. I go faster and before she hits the ground I grab her. I open my wings and flap up into the air. She slowly open her eyes to look at who was  her savior. Her eyes widen when she meets mine. I huff and puff from the exhaustion of chasing her.  She stares in my eyes for a few moments before wailing. She sobs in my shoulder. I can't help the feeling of relief that she was safe and sound in my  hooves. I push her head back. I press my lips to hers. she presses back desperate to feel me. We fight for dominance before I win. I pull back and stare at her.

  "Derpy...Don't do that ever again" I say, quietly. She nods and I kiss her again harder. I suddenly feel anger start at my hind legs working its way up. De-twit looks at me.

  "I'll miss you" She whispers. She tries open her wounded wing but whimpers when it doesn't open. The pain was written on her face. I growl at her she immediately pulls her wings in. Her eyes clear up to the blank face I have seen for so long. I gather her closer. Before I start the flight back home. She presses her muzzle to my neck. I growl low in my throat. She disregards it and shifts slightly. Her breath evens out and she falls asleep. I continue to fly. I see the house and land. I place the idiot on my back and walk to my room. I walk in and place her on my bed. I go and find the necessities to fix up her wing. As i'm bandaging her wing it suddenly pops up. Derpy face screams the words pain. I sigh I place a hoof at the base of her wing and start massaging it. Her wing slowly closes. I continue bandaging her wing. After it was bandage I start to muse about how to go about her punishment.

  I then remember my dull note. The pole was gone. That means she wasn't healing she was terminating. I guess I can let both them off this one time. Next time there will be major problems. I nudge the grey mare over before getting in the bed. I review what happened and the anger drains from my body. I press my nose to Derpy's mane. I breath in her scent. I sigh she will never forgive me.