Jealousy part 2

So I think I will make this 2,000 words long. I'm going for it!

Twilight's P.O.V

I sit in my treehouse thinking about what I just done or tried to do. I tried to kill my sex partner in a fit of rage. I hit his...his I don't know what she is all he said was that she is business. Maybe I should go back and heal her so he can forgive me. I quickly boot that thought out of my head seeing as I still hate her. I doubt he will forgive me after almost killing him. I'm glad Derpy stood in the way or he would have gotten hit. I stop all my thoughts and think on important one 'Am I in love with the doctor?' I ask mentally. My heart thumps around wildly in my chest when I see him so I guess I do. I then feel more motivated to get him back. I think up plans.

Doctor's P.O.V

I lay on my bed bored as I could be. I can't exactly hit my pet or she might die. I could go to Twilight's and make up. It won't be hard she seem to want to make up yesterday. I lay on my back and think it through if I tell her I forgive her this quickly she may think I need her. Which I won't deny i'm bored to bits. I then remember the possessive sound in her voice as she screamed at me. I know she wants more but I am not fit for a relationship. I don't feel nothing more then lust. I sigh and look at the grey mare who was the reason for my inner turmoil. I flip to my side and watch the mare. She gives a soft snore before flipping her body. I growl she deserves to feel like me. My life has been horrible never able to die. I sigh.

"I can't stand the silence" I say. I would gladly beat the twit for the fun of it but I could kill her and where is the fun in that? I stand and walk over to her. I move her mane and see her scar on her neck. I frown remembering what I saw that day.

Flashback

I was again having fun with Twilight. We were talking in a cafe. I had already heard about the newspaper thing going on with the twit. I was the first one to know about it. I have my ways. I was laughing at her misery what you reap you sow. That is what I had on the thought. Me and twilight were walking to go to her treehouse. I was shocked when she called me during the day. She was desperate after a stressful morning she needed to have a stress reliever. Anyway I digress...I was looking up at the sky when I see a familiar gray and yellow fly over my head. I stopped and made sure it was who I believed it was.

"Doctor?" Twilight asks. I look at her before taking off. I flew at top speed trying to locate that bubble headed mare. I find her and I don't like what I see. She has a knife tip in her neck. She was about to pull it across her neck. I run forward and rip out the knife from her hooves. She growls and her eyes hold rage as she opens them. She stops and looks at me in shock. She open her mouth and my name tumbles out her mouth. "Doctor..."

"What are you doing?" I demand coldly. She sighs and moves to the crimson tip knife. I feel rage enter me. I stomp on the knife snapping it in half for my strength. She whimpers when I step on it. I lower myself to her level before growling.

"I asked you a question" I snarl.

"I was going to kill myself" She whispers. She was staring at the broken knife. I feel anger bubble up inside me 'How dare she try to finish what I started?!' I mentally seethe. I move back to get a better look at this useless pony.

"Why?" I ask.

"Life is to much" She explains. I feel myself understand her problem. She then wobbles showing she was deteriorating from the blood loss. Her head drops and she fall unconscious. I grab her and fly to the hospital I drop her off before leaving

Flashback.

I told myself that day is because I wanted to be the one killing her. That is what I convince myself until now. I'm not sure what I feel about her. I know I still hate her for leaving but I don't know if I want to kill her. I mean sure it brings me pleasure to see her in fear and in pain. But when anyone else threatens her I want to kill them. I shake my head and walk away from this mare.