Capture

So i'm back I decide to give out chapters every other day. It has taken a toll on me to type everyday. No, i'm not saying I hated it, it was quiet enjoyable. But for idea reasons every other day will be fine. Now on with thr story.

Derpy's P.O.V 

1 week later

  Doctor has been more snappy lately. He will yell at me for anything I did. I once was making muffins. He walks in and starts yelling at me for touching his things. He caught me off guard making me slip and burn my hooves. He then blame me of faking the fall. I end up grabbing the still hot pan and placing it in the sink before walking away. My rage was about be let out if I hadn't left. Now I stay in my room all the time. I no longer go near his room. I hear him stomp around the TARDIS. 

  I sigh and know that he is only on edge because of how easy Master crept into the TARDIS. I have long brush off the feeling of uncertainty and paranoia. Doctor holds it. Master was last seen being thrown out of a window. Unless he is exactly like Doctor I don't think he survived. I lay in my bed. Everyday I fight the urge to go to him and have my way. I believe that with out our short kisses to satisfy my greed has made it build up. I sigh and give my wings a stretch. I then wonder what did he do to the building? I mean we have been in the TARDIS this whole time. I just can't understand why. 

  "DERPY!" Doctor yells. I walk out of my room and stand in front of him. We were in the kitchen he looks quite feed up about something. He walks forward.

  "I need it" He murmurs. He steps to me. He looks up and desire is burning right in his eyes. It is so intense that I take a step back. He walks closer to me. He repeats what he has already declared. I don't understand. It isn't until he pins me to the wall and starts kissing my neck I understand what he means. I pull back a moan and instead wrap fore hooves around his torso. He growls low in pleasure before pressing me harder into the wall.  I can't help the moan that he draws from my lips. As we slow down our pace one of his hoofs travel down my side. I shiver and let my head lean to the side so he could get better access. He stops to look at my eyes. 

  "I sorry for snapping at you for dumb reasons" He apologizes. I nod I lean forward and press my lips to his. A electric shock shots down my spine. I know he feels it too because he softly shiver. We disconnect and leans back down to my neck. He suckles my scar, a still sensitive spot. I groan and pant. He knows me in and out. Get your minds out of the gutters! I didn't mean it like that. When he finishes the haze that has decided to settle over my mind lifts itself. We fall onto each other panting. We slowly slide down the wall. I smile and lay on his heaving stomach. He smiles before laying his head on my plod. I shift and lay on his. We slowly fall asleep. 

Doctor's P.O.V

  I wake up and look down ready to smile at Derpy. My whole body stiffens when I hear a whimper. I stand and immediately see Master with Derpy tied up. Her eyes hold fear and tears. 'How did he?'. He smiles his predatory smile. Derpy struggles fiercely with her bonds. 

  "Let her go" I growl. Master pops an eyebrow up.

  "Oh and now you have balls last time I saw you you shot you bestfriend out of the TARDIS" He says. I flinch back and quickly look at Derpy. She is looking at me in wonder. Master smiles at me.

  "Cat got you tongue?" He asks. I growl and get ready to launch myself at him. He smiles one last time before him and Derpy disappear right in front of my face. I launch at the space where they were. I growl and feel my rage come on.  I growl low I will get back what is mine and there will be hell to pay. 

Derpy's P.O.V

   I am prop up on a wall. Master told me it all along with Jack. I hate that goat lion thing. 

  "So you are saying that Discord took over Doctor this is why he acts like this?" I question both colts. "And the only way to get him to turn back into Doctor I have to urm mate with him?" I ask again. They once again nod.

  "After you and him become one the black in his soul should be purified" Master explains.

  "And why are you helping him?" I ask, suspicious.

  "Because I may not like him but where is the fun when my enemy becomes a puppet" He says. I turn to Jack who looks to not like me.

  "Wait what about the last few days where he showed his nice side?" I ask.

  "With some of his blood in you. He was able to fight against the darkness but he is fighting a uphill battle" Jack answers.

  "But why me I mean he hates me" I say.

  "That is only what Discord has brainwashed him into thinking. Discord knows that you are the key to unlock his bonds.-" I cut off master.

  "Couldn't Twilight just cast that spell she cast on the mare six?" I ask.

  "Because he was only in their heads he is in Doctors soul. Now as I was saying only love will break this trance? I guess you can call it that" He says. I nod the pieces slowly coming together. I sigh.

  "I'm in"