Mine (Part 2)

Hey so I know there has been complications with seeing my latest chapters. I hope that all of you catch up on the latest ones. So lets go on!

No one's P.O.V

   Doctor slowly enters the clearing showing his full body. His eyes are dangerous things at the moment. 'She touch what is mine' He rages in his mind. He stands in front of the two mares. His eyes at some point flickers red. His ears were lay back. Derpy stands but shuts her eyes in pain. She softly whimpers and sways. Then tries to walk but as she gets close to Doctor her legs give out. She tries and tries again but the same result is given. She looks at Doctor and softly whimpers. Twilight growls at the mare clearly hating that she can still move. 

   Doctor walks over to Derpy seeing her whimper as a call for help. He gathers her close to him. Once she is place comfortable. Doctor stands over her his belly brushing her mane. He then looks up and bares his teeth at Twilight.

  "I told you to not touch her" He says, dangerously low. Twilight looks at him with unbelieveing eyes. She looks at the mare who was softly shaking under Doctor's belly. Her face is bloody, and her body was fairing no better. Twilight looks at the Doctor who has taken a defensive position over her.

  "Why are you standing up for her?" She snarls.

  "Why did you touch her?" Doctors growls.

  "Answer my question I deserve it" Twilight counters.

  "You deserve nothing from me!" Doctor bellows. Twilight steps back away from the anger colt. 

  "She was in my way" She finally says. Doctor growls low and he snaps his teeth.

  "She has done nothing to you" Doctor says. 

  "She is the reason you don't love me!" She cries. Doctor ignores her as Derpy softly whimpers. He leans down to her. He softly licks her ear showing the rare shows of kindness he has inside him. She quiets down and looks up at him. 'Sea blue' She says in her head. She softly nudges his belly to tell him she was okay like the old times. His ice blue eyes return as he looks at Twilight.

  "HAHA! I never loved you and I will never love you! You were scratching a itch" He says. Twilight looks at him in shock.

  "were?" She asks.

  "Yes because were through" Doctor sneers. Twilight steps back tears well in her eyes. She sits there for a while before her eyes turn to a crazed look. Her horn lights up she grabs Doctor with her magic. She laughs at his shock look before throwing him into a tree. Derpy lays with no protection. She hesitantly lifts her head and eyes widen at what is forming in front of her. Twilight had a spear made out of magic in front of her. She turns to her and smiles derange.

  "Time to die" She lifts the spear and drops it. Derpy rolls out of the way. Pain shoots at her but she stands. Derpy faces Twilight with determination. Twilight swings the spear around and starts too do a stabbing motion. Derpy moves in a sluggish way but keeps up. Twilight then stabs in the ground.

  "Miss me" Derpy taunts. Twilight smiles she then lets out a wave of her energy. Derpy is shot back from the wave. She braces for the painful hit of her wings. She is pluck from the air and place down on the ground. She looks up and see the Doctor. His eyes shows that he was snapping. He turns and faces Twilight. At full speed he charges at Twilight he dodges all her attempts to hit him. Once he was close enjoy he takes out the sonic screwdriver. He slams it in Twilight's neck. It jolts her. He backs up ready for her to fall unconscious. She wobbles before standing straight again.  She smiles and takes the spear before throwing it at Derpy at full speed. Doctor eyes widen as does Derpy. It was coming too fast for her to dodge in time. She closes her eyes ready for the inevitable pain. She hears a scream a pain but not from her.

  "SHE IS MINE TO HURT, MINE TO CARE FOR AND MINE TO KILL!" Doctor's voice yells. Derpy opens her eyes to see that Doctor was beating Twilight. She screams and pleads for him to stop. He only stops when she was as bloody as Derpy. He gives a salvage roar before backing off. Twilight stays still. Derpy's heart stops 'd-did he kill her?'. She breaths a sigh of relief when Twilight moves. She stands before looking at Derpy. 

  "Y-You can h-have him for n-now" Twilight then disappears. Derpy goes to move. She yelps and falls down. Tears leak out her eyes. Doctor looks at the struggling mare. He walks over to her he nudges her head softly. His sea blue eyes return. Doctor licks a cut on Derpy's cheek. Doctor backs up and looks at the mare. He soft maneuvers her on his back. He walks slowly so she couldn't be jostle too much. Once he arrives at the house he walks to his room. He places her on his bed. Derpy was asleep. He grabs the first aid and fixes her up. Once he finishes his eyes turn a mix between sea and icy blue. His eyes turn a ocean blue. 

"How do you get in so much trouble?" He asks the sleeping mare. He climbs on the bed and licks her head. He lays down and sighs "Will you ever forgive me in the future for what I've have done so far? I doubt but I will always hope"