Utterly empty

Hey guys so it seems it was unclear of who were the ponies in the Unknown part so I will clear that up. Yes, that was Twilight and Jack. Also yes Twilight is dead. Their motives will be reveal in this chapter.

Doctor's P.O.V

I wake up in slight dread. I look at Derpy and press my ear to her chest. Her heart is still beating, faintly. I give a sigh of relief and softly nudge her to wake her up. She doesn't budge but I don't get worried, well too worried. 'Her blood is fighting mine...well what little bit of her blood that remains...I could be wrong the tests weren't exactly clear...' I ponder. I sigh and get off the bed walking out to my room.

"I can fulfill her wish now." I murmur. I grab the phone and call the one mare that hold the fillies that my dying love wants. It rings one time then again before Rainbow dash picks up.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Hey, It's Doctor." I say, softly. I hear a soft growl at hearing my voice.

"What do you want?" Her voice is fill up with venom. 'Dinky must of told her of what I did.' I think, warily.

"I am calling to ask for Dinky and Sparkle." I say, calmly.

"No." She says, flatly. I sigh and rubs my face with one of my hooves.

"Derpy wants me t-" She doesn't let me finish.

"Derpy?! Where is she?! What did you do to her?!" She yells I hear soft sounds of concern voices.

"I have done nothing." I say, softly and my ears droop. 'At least I can't do anything.' I think. "Derpy wants me to take them in so they can have one of their parents in their life." I continue on. There is a pause on the phone, but I could hear soft voices talking to each other, hush. I wait, holding my breath.

"Fine." She says, jolting me out of my thoughts. I smile softly, knowing that Derpy will be able to see her fillies again. "Be here in an hour." She then adds and hangs up. I smile and go to Derpy's room. She stirs and her eyes barely open. She looks at me and gives a weak faint smile. I immediately notice that her eyes have a hazy film over it. 'It's killing her faster...' I think in shock and grief. I walk and lay on the bed with her, containing my tears as I do.

"H-he-hey Doctor." She says, softly. I only nod in response. I kiss her forehead and lay my tail on hers. I start grooming her and she lays her head down. It was already sagging like a rock in water so I guess I was doing good in doing something that she doesn't have to look at me for. She gives soft happy coos and some neigh's but all in all she seems to not be in pain. She closes her eyes and I hear soft snores again. I sit and lay with my head on her back, her soft breaths pushing my head up and down.

I jerk up when a call get's my attention. I glance at the time and see it was an hour. 'I doze off.' I think . I grab a bag and race out the TARDIS. I spread my wings and launch in the air. I fly myself towards Rainbow Dashes house. I land and walk in. I see Rainbow dash in front of me with an irritated look.

"I said an hour. Not an hour and 30 minutes." She growls at me. I give a apologetic smile and sit down. I wait, shifting my hooves. It was a few minutes before I hear shuffling towards me. I look up and see a happy Sparkle and a very reluctant Dinky.

"Hey Sparkle, Dinky. I am going to take you to m-home." I say, changing my words. Dinky gives a soft growl and rolls her eyes. Sparkle smiles happily and nods. I beam at them and place both on my back bags in my hooves. I wave my tail at Rainbow dash to say good-bye. I fly, with difficulty, to the TARDIS. I land and give soft pants and heaves. Dinky silently climbs off me and barrels down a hall. Sparkle thanks me for the ride and follows her sister. I go and place their bags in the rooms and start to follow their scents. I then hear a wail. I race down the hallway.

"What?-" I was cut off as I am tackle.

"You monster!" Dinky hisses in my face. I am confuse on why she suddenly change. I look around the room and immediately notice it as Derpy's room. I panic and push her off me she lands with a grunt. Sparkle was softly crying laying on the bed with Derpy. My heart drops in my chest. I leap up on the bed.

"Derpy? Baby? Please talk to m-me." My voice cracks at the end from the tears filling in my eyes and the knot growing in my throat. Dinky glares at me in pure hatred and disgust.

"Don't call my mother pet names. You hurt her. She doesn't love you." She spat at me. I don't even try to refute her statement.

"Y-Your wrong I do l-love Doctor." Derpy's faint voice says. My eyes widens and so does the other two in the room. Derpy weakly lifts her head and looks at me. She smiles, weakly. I start to cry as I see the pain in her eyes yet she doesn't show it. She slowly looks at her fillies. "I am glad I-I get to see you two." She says, reaching a hoof to Dinky. Dinky races to it and takes the hoof.

"M-Mama, h-how can you l-love him?" Dinky asks, starting to cry. Derpy only smiles a little more.

"Because h-he's my doctor." She replies, simply. She turns to Sparkle. "I want you t-to help Doctor with D-Dinky." She says, nuzzling her head. Sparkle gives a soft strangled cry of grief. She nods her head and Derpy smiles, kissing her head. Dinky glares at me with rage, blaming me. 'She has the right. It's me that is killing her.' I think. Derpy turns to me. She cough and crimson is on the bed along with some dribbling down the corner of her mouth. I cry as I see that it was more than ever. She takes a sharp intake.

"Doctor, I love you." She says, stutter free I know she force more power into herself to manage it. She presses her lips to mine and I close my eyes. I taste her sweet taste, ruin by the metallic taste. I can't help but feel this kiss was bittersweet. Derpy then stops kissing, she starts slumping. I hear the screams of Sparkle and Dinky. I hear it all. I watch as Derpy's head falls to the bed and her flank stops rising and falling. I feel nothing. Utterly empty.