Doctor? You're back?

Hey so after this chapter I will be editing Derpy's depression. I want to hear from you guys what you would like changed or stay the same. Alright that's it see ya!

Disclaimer: I do not own Discorded Whooves.
__________________________________________________________

Doctor's P.O.V

I yawn and snuggle deeper into my warm, moving pillow. I nuzzle it and...Wait moving?! I jerk up and immediately spot Derpy. She has a messy mane and her face was placed in a content smile. I look around eyes wide in shock. 'Did we...?' I think I chew my lip and stare at her. 'She's still near me even after...' I muse. Derpy gives a soft snort before opening her eyes, slowly. She looks at me before screaming and falling off the bed. I blink and look over the edge.

"Derpy?" I ask, confused. She was on the ground blushing heavily. She looks up at me mumbling and stuttering through her words. She then freezes and stares into my eyes, deeply. She stands and tilts her head, hope flaring in her eyes.

"Doctor? You're back?" She asks, softly. I tilt my head and wonder about her words. 'Back? When did I leave? I remember doing horrible things but never leaving.' I think. Derpy then smiles and gives a chock sob before tackling me. We fall back onto the bed, her on top. She sobs in my shoulder, trembling. My eyes widens and I wrap my hooves around her.

"Shh. Derpy it's okay, I'm here." I murmur, gently. She grips me harder and cries harder as well. Her wings go out and she wraps them around us, well as much as she could. I soft kiss her cheek and nuzzle her ear. She slowly calms down to sniffles, trembling gone. I sit up and lick her ear, moving her close to me. Derpy looks up at me and smiles.

"I missed you Doctor." She says, softly. I look at her in confusion. She softly sighs before closing her eyes and starts explaining. When she finishes I feel my blood boil. 'No wonder I was acting so...so cruel!' I mentally rage. Derpy presses to my brown coat. I look at her in sadness. 'She sacrifice so much just to get me back' I think.

"Derpy. I'm sorry." I whisper, softly. She looks up at me and smiles brightly. She stands and presses her head under mine. I smile at her and kiss her head. We sit in a comfortable silence as she buries herself in my chest fur. I take in her scent and softly sighs as I smell my scent mingled in. 'So I changed her and took her first time. What kind of colt am I?' I wonder. I pull back and look at her.

"Derpy, why did you help me?" I ask. She looks at me and gets a soft, gentle smile.

"Because I love you, Doctor." She says, faintly. Her eyes drift into a perfect alignment and looks straight at me. I feel my hearts thump in your chest. I softly smile at I kiss her cheek.

"I love you too, Derpy." I say.

Unknown P.O.V

Love? Is that really what this world is made up of? It's such a pathetic thing. My love lead to my downfall. I hate the word or even the thought of it. I guess I'll have to break love. Watch out Derpy because here I come.