uh oh...

Wow I have never had a long comment like in the last one. So uh I guess this answers one of your many questions.
________________________________________

Derpy's P.O.V

I wake up and see Doctors sleeping face. He has a peaceful look something that I rarely see even when he was the real doctor. I get up and go to the TARDIS front. I grab the phone and dial Master number. I take a deep breath and look at round making sure Doctor was sleep.

"Yeah?" Master answers.

"Hey it's Derpy. Are you sure? Isn't there a way I could just kill him?" I ask, quietly, referring to discord as I said him.

"He is the king of chaos do you honestly think that a Pegasus like you can easily kill him without Doctor?" He asks, mockingly. I give a low huff and sigh. I furrow my eyebrows and looks around as I feel eyes on my back. I sigh as I see no one.

"If he finds out I'm saying you forced me" I say. Master gives a loud, fake gasp.

"Why so cruel?" He says. I roll my eyes.

"I became cruel when you grabbed me like the crazy stallion you are. Couldn't you just have call me or sent me a letter or something either than grabbing me?!" I whisper yell. Master gives a chuckles.

"Where's the fun in that my dear? Plus I had to or else you sleeping with him would never work because with you apart from him for that period of time drove him insane mentally and sexually so he should be easy" Master says, carelessly. I give another sigh. I feel the eyes again and look around. I shiver when I see no one.

"Uh Master I have to go I feel like i'm being watch and Doctor is sleep" I mumble. Master gives a real gasp.

"Derpy listen to me now. Listen for his breathing. Tap on the phone twice if it is slow or tap once if it is fast." He says, urgently. I prick my ears and don't show fear. I hear a faint fast breathing. I tap once and it clicks. 'He's not sleep he's awake...' I think. Master gives a loud curse. "Derpy, dear, I hate to say this but he is awake and probably heard every word of this conversation. You will either need to run or-" He never finishes his sentence because the power in the TARDIS cut off. I hear the breathing again but this time I feel it. It's going down my neck. I don't even to get to scream as I am thrown to the ground. I look up and all I see is two icy blue eyes, filled with hate.

I back up away from the enrage Doctor. He moves like lightening. He pins me harshly to the ground. He sneers in my face and looks in my eyes. I shiver at the intensity of his simple eyes. He raises a hoof and jerk up my head using my chin.

"Trying to kill me? Plotting with Master? Oh Derpy your so stupid." He sneers. I furrow my eyebrows. 'Trying to kill him? What?... oh Celestia he heard wrong' I think.

"Doct-" I was cut off with a brutal slap. I whimper and look at him. His eyes blaze with hate and betrayal.

"You do not speak wench!" He yells in my face. I bite my tongue and shiver under him. "He brainwash you...Yeah! He brainwash you! I'll have to bring you back! Thats it!" Doctor exclaims. He looks at me a crazy look in his eyes. "You are mine! No one can have you! Mine! Mine! Mine!" He yells. My eyes widens as he looks at my neck. He licks his lips. "Mine" He, huskily, says. He licks my scar and I gasp. I push him off.

"N-No!" I yell. He stands, slowly, and looks at me. He then charges he grabs my head and slams it to the ground. I feel pain explode and I wobble. I whimper and collapse to the ground. Doctor appears I front of me and smiles, darkly.

"That will has appear again time to break it" He chuckles. I start seeing black dots jump on my vision. I look at doctor. He looks at me.

"N-Not me...you" I says, before fainting.

_________________________________________________

I jerk up and wildly look around. I move and immediately notice my hind legs are shackle. I look around, hyperventilating. Doctor walks in a smile on his face. He walks to me and throws me to the ground. I look up trembling. He licks my scar and this time I don't object. He smiles when I say nothing.

"Ah were getting their but I still don't trust you. See you around, darling" He walks out laughing. My pupils shrink as he closes the heavy door. One thought stuck in my head 'uh oh...'