Jealousy

So this will be the last chappy for today. So enjoy

Doctor's P.O.V

  "Hey" She smiles as she says her greeting. I look at her and see that her eyes were red and she look distraught. I usher her into my house so I can seem polite. She goes and sits in one of the table chairs. I sit in the one across from her. She looks at me and sighs.

  "I'm sorry I came unannounced I just thought that maybe you were mad at me" She says. I see tears spring in her eyes. I stand and rush to calm her down. She sobs in my fur saying how she was 'sorry' and 'could I forgive her'. I simply sit there and whisper comforting words in her ears. I tell her to calm down that we were fine. Her tears slow down but her whimpers don't. I pull away and lick away her tears. She looks at me and smiles happily. 

  "Sorry twi I have been...busy lately" I tell her. 

  "With what?" She asks curiously. I simply tell her to not worry about it. I stand and tell her I will be back In a minute. I quickly walk to my room. I enter it to see a sleeping twit. She was softly snoring. I feel panic seize me as I think of how to hide her. I pace the room hoping that Twilight will stay still. I go to my bathroom and sit down in front of the sink to think. My thinking was stop when I hear a loud growl. I rush out my bathroom and my heart pounds in my throat as I see just where the growl was emitted. Twilight stood over my pet with a murderous look.

  "What is she doing here?!" She yells at me. Derpy's eyes slowly open she shifts and raises her head. When she spots the outrage purple mare I see her lips pull back into a frown for a split second. Twilight looks her dead in the eyes. Derpy simply stands and stretches before sitting facing Twilight with a uncaring look. 

  "She was what I was busy with" I say carefully. Twilight's eyes hold fire when she hears this.

  "Am I not good enough?!" She screeches. 

  "Not in that way Twilight" I reassure. She was looking too angrily at Derpy for my liking. I growl in my head to allow what every Twilight was going to do happen but I can't help the fear. Twilight suddenly raises her hoof and slams it into Derpy's face. Derpy's face snaps to the side from the force. I move to stop Twilight for her own health. She didn't see it coming. Derpy spins around and slams her hind legs into Twilight's stomach. I see Derpy's lips pull back in a snarl before she returns back to her emotionless shell. Twilight stands and looks at me in shock.

  "Well? Aren't you going to punish her" She asks, anger.

  "Twi she was defending herself" I say shocking myself. Derpy eyes give one burst of emotion it was shock. Even Twilight had the same expression. Twilight eyes start to water.

  "Do you still love me?" She asks. 

  "Yes I do Twilight" I lie. I only wanted her for one thing and she knew it. She must have grown a thing more than attraction for me.

  "Then why do you have her in here" Her horn starts to glow and I know what she is about to isn't going to be good.

Twilight's P.O.V

  He has another mare with him. I should be enough. I'm Twilight Sparkle a princess she is nothing but a speck of dirt under my hooves. So why did he defend her? He should be mine...He will stay mine I'll just have to kill him. He's mine so if I can't have him to myself I will make sure no one can have him.

Doctor's P.O.V

  "YOU ARE MINE" Twilight yells as she shoots out a beam of light. I stand frozen to the ground. I close my eyes ready for the beam to hits me. I hear the sound of hooves and the sound of the beam making contact to a body yet I don't feel the searing pain. I open up my eyes and my eyes widen. There stood Derpy she was turn slightly use one wing to stop the beam from hitting me her other wing open and curved to hide her face. The smell of burning flesh assaults my nose. I realize Derpy took the hit. Derpy lowers her wing's she turn and faces Twilight. She wobbles a bit.

   "Leave" Derpy's hoarse voice says. Twilight looks at me but I glare at her. 

  "I-I'm sorry plea-" She is cut off by me.

  "LEAVE!" I yell. She stands and runs out of the room. Derpy falls to her side. I walk to her side at a slow pace. When I finally reach the place to where I could see her wing. A circle is on her wing it burned all her feathers away her skin was blister and bloody. I call for Sundawn he enters and without me asking he starts to help Derpy. Her breathing was shallow and she was jerking from time to time. It dawns on me she had just saved me. I watch as Sundawn finishes and leaves. I pick her up and place her on my bed. 

  "P-Put me in my bed" She whispers. I glare at her how dare she think she has the audacity to order me around. I lean forward and growl in her face. She looks back at me with her usual uncaring eyes. I then press my lips to hers. My emotions were too overpowering. She softly kiss back. I pull back and glare at her.

  "I still hate you" I sneer. She nods.

  "T-The-" She cuts off in a coughing fit "feelings mutual" Her breaths then even out and she falls into a pain induce sleep. I stand and walk around the room. I walk to the kitchen and get a glass of wine. I don't have my lover no more. She just tried to kill me. I sigh and let the wine slip down my throat. I walk back to the room and lay on the bed. I curl around her.

  "Derpy...i'm sorry"

Derpy's P.O.V

  I fall asleep after having a bittersweet kiss with the Doctor. I float on the blackness my tears float in the air around me. I look to one side I see my fillies who were smiling at me with happiness. I look to my other side and see the doctor. His coat was back to the lovely brown along with his red tie. I look at my fillies before running to the Doctor. He smiles at me.

  "Derpy...i'm sorry". I wake up in the middle of the night with a scream of pain. I start twitching and pain was rippling in my body. I scream and plead for someone to make it stop. I feel someone shift in the bed before yelling for a pony name Sundawn. I scream again as the pain gets worst. I feel some pony hold me down as another places some numbing spell on my body. I convulse one last time before calming down. I open my eyes and see Doctor over me with a snarl. The other pony was long gone. 

  I shift and see that it was in fact dawn not night. Doctor shifts and gets off me. I look at my wing and sigh as it's bandage. I took a hit for the very colt I hate the most. I look at him as he gets off the bed. He disappears into the hallway. I wait patiently for him to come back. He comes back with food. He places it on his bed. He leaps back on the bed. He pulls the platter of food in front of us. He looks at me then to the food telling me to eat. I take a bite out of the piece of bread that was in front of me. Doctor munches on a daisy. As I finish I see that in the middle of the platter was a blueberry...MUFFIN! I quickly lunge for the muffin I finish it in a few quick bites. I lick my lips in greed. Doctor clears his throat I look at him I see that he has a disapproving look in his eyes.

  "I wanted that Muffin" He says. I stare at him as he presses his lips to mine. I open my mouth when he prods my lips with his tongue. He dives in and licks every part of my mouth. When he pulls back I feel my heart thump wildly in my chest. He wears a smirk. 

  "Don't think I feel any different about you" He sneers. I look at him I stand and get off the bed. i lay in my bed. 'He only likes to play with your emotions' My mind whispers. I nod in agreement Doctor shifts on the bed I sigh. 

  "Thank you.."