I love you too, Derpy hooves

Doctor's P.O.V

There's something off about Derpy. She sometimes wheezes and all she would be doing was sitting. It's starting to scare me that she sometimes stop breathing when she sleeps. I have to find out what is going on and fast. 

"Derpy...Are you feeling okay?" I ask as she seems to have trouble breathing. Then just as quick as it comes it's gone. She smiles at me and nods her head. I was about to say another thing when my door is broken off it's hinges. 

"Master?" Derpy asks, softly. I look at the blue colt and give a soft growl at him. I feel the burning need to kill him, for what? I have no idea I just do. He looks at me and gives me a cruel smile with a hint of warmth.

"Ah. I see you're back." He says, coolly. Derpy seems confuse before trying to catch her breath again. She then stands and looks at Master. He looks at her and settles with giving her a bright smile. 

"Master...Why are you here?" She asks, softly. He gets a bittersweet look. 

"Well that's easy. I love you too, Derpy hooves." He says, softly. Derpy freezes and stares at him in shock and slight fear. I feel my need build more I stand and glare at him. I stomp my hoof when he ignores my existence.

"That's nice and all but you need to leave." I say, lowly. He looks at me and looks at Derpy. She was confused on what was happening and what to do. 

"Derpy...forgive me." He then says. I was confused until there was a loud boom and dust and rumble flew up blocking my view. When I was able to see again I see that Derpy and Master were gone. I then realized what he meant. 'He was sorry to knock her out and take her.' I think, bitterly. I grind my teeth and my chest fills with anger. 

"He. Did. It. Again." I growl through gritted teeth. I start trying to find them, desperately. 'Derpy..i'm coming.'

Derpy's P.O.V

I wake up in a bed that wasn't mine or Doctor's I scan the room and immediately know where I am. "Master..." I utter out as to call him in and to label the room I was in. As if he knew I was awake he walks in the room. He looks at me and I softly gasps at the emotions in his eyes. Love, Sadness and Pain. 'Did I cause those?' I wonder. He walks over to me and softly sighs.

"Derpy...You don't love me do you?" He asks, softly. I try to see if I could lie my way out of this. I look in his eyes and know that I couldn't lie to him. He had helped me get doctor back and he is pouring his heart out to me. He sits in front of me and tilts his head in a slight cute way.

"Master, I'm sorry but my heart belongs to Doctor." I whisper, softly. His tilted head turns straight and he grits his teeth, jaw clenched. He stands and walks for the door. My eyes widens as I see Doctor walking  for the door and leaving me for days. I weakly stand my body feeling shockingly weak.

"M-Master please." I plead. He looks back at me in shock and his eyes were dull with sadness. He turns his head away from me.

"Please what?" He whispers. "I am not going to hurt you. I am just..going to process." He mumbles. He pushes open the door and walking out leaving a very guilty me. I stare at the door and hang my head. 'I'm sorry Master.' I think.

Master's P.O.V 

I sit at the kitchen table and stare blankly at the wood. I should have known. No one loves the villain only the hero. Well newsflash the villain needs love just as much as the next person. I grit my teeth and bang my hoof on the table getting the attention of another colt. He walks out and looks at my state.

"Did I miss something?" He asks, confuse. I look at him and give a soft hiss my anger lashing out. He doesn't flinch but walks up to me and sits beside me. "What happened?" He asks, softly. I drop my head and softly whisper the name. 

"Derpy..." I whisper the name spilling out my mouth. I feel him tense before relaxing.

"What about that mare?" He asks, carelessly. I sigh and give the story of me ponynapping her. He remains silent through my story and as I draw to a end I see the reason why he was quiet. His eyes held cold rage. I didn't let it be known that I saw his face but I place it in my brain to watch him more closely. 

"Master, why do you continue to chase her even after she told you blankly that she loves another colt?" He finally asks. I shake my head as to tell him it was a mystery to me too. He gives a soft sigh and looks at me. "You have to give up on her." He says, softly. I stare at him before scoffing. I stand and walks towards my room.

"Next time...use your own advice." I says and walk in my room.

Jack's P.O.V

 My eyes widens in shock at his words. 'How did he..?' I wonder. I sigh and stand I walk to my room and lay out on the bed. My ears slightly droop. 'He's right.' I hear my conscience say. I mentally growl and banish  the voice of reason. 'No. I will never.' I think. I stare at the little veil that hides the death of that mare. 

"Poison..." I breath out and get a sinister smile. I stand and walk over to the veil. I slowly pull it off and look at the blue liquid in a glass bottle. I sit and stare at the bottle that would give me all I wanted. 'Domino effect. She's dies so does Doctor and Master's love for her.' I think. I lay back in my bed in happiness. 'Soon.' I mentally purr.

Unknown P.O.V

So the love triangle grows. Hmm... I think this could work. All I need is the first domino to fall then chaos shall rule this dreaded place again.