pt. 01

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

You were busy with paperwork at your desk. You've been writing for at least an hour straight. Your hand hurt a lot but you wanted to get it done by today. You've finished 27 pages and have 11 more to do.

You got a message not too long ago that you would get a new mafia gang. You've been waiting for one because you've been doing a bunch of missions on your own. Are you surprised that you have been killed or put into jail by now? Yes. You have gone through a lot.
Yet you didn't want a gang either, you do and don't. You found it easier to be able to hide and kill suspects easily. If you were with a bunch of people, it wouldn't work as well.
So this was a big decision for you. Either you had a group or you didn't.

Suddenly the door swung open, abruptly disturbing you. You lost your focus and looked up to see a man you've never seen in your life.
Who the hell is this kid?
You cock a brow at the guy as he slams the door shut and sits in the chair in front of your desk.

"Sunwoo, Kim Sunwoo."

He reaches out his hand but you just stare at it. He scoffs and slides his hand back.

"Who the hell are you?" You asked, you were kind of mad that they didn't even knock on the door. They just strut inside.

"I just told you, Sunwoo, are you deaf?"

You rolled your eyes. "No, I'm not deaf, what are you here for? Are you dumb?"

He rolled his eyes back at you and laid back on the seat. "I don't know. A gang or something, are you dumb?"

You didn't think too much about it. To you, it seemed like he just wanted to get the job and leave. It was like he didn't even care.

"Eh, you don't seem like you'll help." You looked at him then back at your papers and started writing again.

You heard him sighing as he sat there in silence. There wasn't even a sound.

"Fine, then you won't want the others too right?"

You stopped writing and looked at him with his head on one of palms of his hands and the other arm laying on your desk. He tilts his head back towards the door.
You got up and went towards the door. You opened it and looked from the right to the left. You saw them standing in a row against the wall.

"I don't like him, bring someone else." You turned back towards your desk and sat back down to see Sunwoo in front of you again.

"So?.."

"Leave." You flicked your finger towards the door as he sat there in shock.

"You don't want a gang?!"

"No, I don't want you."

He sighs and gets up and stumbles out the door like he's drunk.
You stared at your paper as you waited for someone else to come in.

"Hello."

You looked up and got up to bow to them as they sat down.

"At least you have manners."

You heard him giggle a bit after you made that comment.

"What's your name?"

"Juyeon."

You smiled as you looked at him, "I'm Hyunjin."
He smiles back at you. You both talked for a bit about what you would do as a group.
You thought about whether you should be with them or not. You did like doing everything alone but you thought it wouldn't be bad to have people behind you when you need it.

"How many of you are there?" You asked, he stared at you.

"Well... 11."

Your jaw dropped to the floor. 11 people. Imagine doing a mission with 11 people. It would be like a circus of killers.
You thought there would be no way that it would work out. You would get caught. It just didn't sit right with you.

"11 people?! Holy shit!" You slammed your head on your desk.

"I know, theres a lot of them."

You lift your head back up and look back at Juyeon. "I'll have to think abou-"

All of a sudden the door swings open and everyone comes inside.

"PLEASE NOONA!~"

"I- Uhhh..." You looked around in front of you to see everyone, especially one person who looked so happy.

"I don't think I'm your noona ㅋㅋㅋ" You giggled a bit as you looked at them.

"PLEASE MISS KIM!"

You already knew what you were gonna say but you didn't know if you were gonna regret it or not. But you have one life to live, might as well live it to the best...

"Okay! Okay! Fine! You guys are in."

They started celebrating and screaming even more. You hoped you wouldn't regret it.

"Okay! Get out, so I can finish my work!"

And they did just that. At least they listened.
You stared at your papers and thought about what you had just done. You didn't know if it was a good idea. Just doing a mission with 11 people is risky. Someone would likely get caught and killed which is not a good thing. But it's too late now.
Now it was all about training them. That's where it's gonna get chaotic.