pt. 26

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

It was the day of the wedding and you were helping Haewon get ready. "Ah! I'm so nervous!!!" Haewon jumped.

"You'll be okay! Tonight is gonna be the night of your life." Your cousin, Yena said.

"Yeah, probably gonna get another mini Heejin." You said and her eyes widened. "Absolutely not."

"Your gonna get so drunk, trust me." Yena said. "I don't want to! You've got to be crazy!"

"Your gonna be chugging soju like water." You said and Yena laughed. "Not helping!"

"You'll be fine Haewon! This is gonna be a day you'll never forget," Yena said and you nodded.

You fixed the flower clip in the back of Haewon's hair as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"You guys look really good in those dresses," Haewon smiled. "I know! Their adorable!" Yena said and you agreed.

"But your dress is perfect." You said to Haewon and she smiled, shyly. The door opened in the room and Sunwoo peaked his head in.

"Can I come in?" He asked and you all nodded. "The guys need help." Sunwoo said looking at you.

"With what?" You asked. "They have to pin flowers on their jackets but our hands are too big."

You nodded and followed him out of the room. Sunwoo held the door open for you and you went inside to hear chaos.

"JAEMIN BE QUIET!"

"TINKIE WINKIE DIPSY LALA PO"

"THATS NOT FAIR!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

"Guys!" Everyone turned to you. "Sunwoo told me you guys need help." They nodded. "God you guys are noisy..."

"Jaemin keeps repeating the teletubb-"

"TINKIE WINKIE DISPSY LALA PO"

"SHUT UP ALREADY!" Renjun yelled at him. "Wow... Nice groomsmen Haechan..." He rolled his eyes.

"Their annoying but their all I've got." He sighed and you laughed. "Where are the flowers?" You asked everyone and they all turned their heads to Chenle.

"Huh? I don't where they are-" He said and continued to drink his water. "Okay... Great."

"I think they're in that drawer," Mark said pointing to a cabinet. You opened it to find six flowers.