pt. 28

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

Hanse came a few minutes later and you ran to him. "Someone fucking took the guys and I don't know what to do! They're probably dying right now!" You said as you felt your hands start to shake.

"Wow, I've never seen you so scared. And your a mafia boss?" He said. "Shut up! We have to figure out who took them!" You said jumping in his face.

You felt hands on your shoulders and you looked up, behind you to see Sunwoo. "Why is your boyfriend here though?" Seungsik asked.

"He was at my house." You said. "But let's stop talking and find them, I really miss them!" You said and ran upstairs.

You went to your office and looked in every drawer for any note. You searched your shelf, couch cushions, everywhere but didn't end up finding anything else but that one note.

"How are we supposed to find them when we don't even know who took them?" You heard someone ask at the doorway and you turned to see Seungwoo.

"I don't know! They have been getting hurt by someone almost everyday and I think thats who took them." You responded and you flopped onto a cushion chair.

"Wasn't Sunwoo hurt or something?" He asked and you nodded.

"Maybe you should ask him about it. He might have seen something about the person, you know?" You nodded again.

You grabbed your phone and started calling Sunwoo and he picked up in less than a second.

"What's up? Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, can you come to the office real quick."

"Yeah."

You hung up and Seungwoo sat on the cushion chair next to yours. "Where's Hanse?" You asked and you turned your head to him.

"I'm pretty sure he's at the research center or something." You nodded.

You heard footsteps coming down the hall and Sunwoo came in a few seconds later. "Yeah?" He asked as he walked in.

"Did you notice anything about the guy that hurt you?" You asked and he shook his head.

"He was in full black and it was pitch black outside, I could barely even see his eyes."

You sighed and looked around the room, trying to figure out who it could have been.

"Wait, who was the guy was supposedly trying to kill me? The guy that called Hyunjae."

"I don't know."

"Sunwoo!"

"What?! How am I supposed to know when I'm not Hyunjae?!"

"Whatever, what the fuck do I do?!" You felt frustration rising in you and you curled up into a ball in your seat.

"Have you tried calling them?" Seungwoo asked and you stared at him then slowly turned your head towards Sunwoo.

"I doubt they would answer, probably fucking broke their phone." You said as you looked for someone's contact. Specifically, Jacob's.

You held the phone close your ear and waited as the phone rang. You for a few seconds and the phone picked up.

You felt yourself freeze and checked to see if someone actually picked up. "Hello?.." You said slowly and you just heard breathing.

"Don't call this number again." A guy said and hung up. You felt your hands shake as you set your phone down.

"He sounded like fucking Darth Vader." You said and Sunwoo giggled. "He said to never call this number again, so that shows that they were taken." You said.

"Call another one of the guys," Sunwoo suggested.

"Yeah, try to flirt with him so you stay on the phone longer!" Seungwoo suggested and you watched as Sunwoo glared at Seungwoo.

"Okay... We'll just erase that..."

"I'll call Sangyeon." You said and rang him number. The phone picked up again.

"HYUNJIN. GO TO THE BACKSTREET BEHIND OUR OLD BUILDING NOW." He yelled into the phone, it sounded like he was out of breath.

"Oh my God! Are you okay?! What's going on?!"

"I'M RUNNING AWAY RIGHT NOW, GET THERE QUICKLY."

The call ended.

"FUCK SANGYEON'S GONNA DIE." You quickly grabbed your purse and ran out of the door.

You heard footsteps running behind you, which was probably Seungwoo and Sunwoo.

You got into your car and let Sunwoo and Seungwoo in as well.

"What the hell is going on?" Sunwoo asked as you were busy starting the car.

"Sangyeon's fucking running away and their probably chasing him right now." You started speeding through the streets, trying to get to your old building.

It was pouring rain and you could only imagine how Sangyeon felt.

"Slow down! Holy shit were gonna crash!" Seungwoo yelled in the backseat as he tumbled around.

"No were not, we just have t-"

You stopped the car abruptly at a stop sign. You heard Seungwoo scream and a big thump came from behind you.

You looked back to see Seungwoo on the floor. "Get up and put your seatbelt on dumbass!" You said and he sighed.

"How is Sunwoo not scared of you?!" He asked, you and Sunwoo just looked at each other.

"Fuck! Do we have any guns?!" You asked. "Nope," Seungwoo said and you looked at Sunwoo.

"I have a knife-"

"That's fine I guess, now how the hell are we gonna kill this guy?!"

"You seduce him!" Seungwoo said happily in the back seat and you sighed as you layed your head on the steering wheel.

"Absolutely not," Sunwoo told him and you looked at him.

"But what if that works? It's good enough to try." You said and Sunwoo stared at you.

"It's not like I want to date 'Darth Vader' alright?!" You heard Seungwoo laugh and Sunwoo rolled his eyes.

"Your crazy..." Sunwoo said, looking out his window. "But fine."

You smiled and looked at the light to see it turned green. You pressed the gas pedal aggressively to hear Seungwoo scream once again.

"WERE NOT GONNA CRASH ALRIGHT?!" You yelled back at Seungwoo. "You seriously are crazy-" He said back to you.